4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!
I got the teal colored one. Arrived in about 4 days from when I ordered it. Not quite what I expected. When they say mini, they mean mini. This is not your every day purse. It's big enough to fit a wallet and some essentials, but that's about it.
Published 11 months ago by megan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's khaki, not honey.
The color is more like khaki than honey. The quality is very good (soft leather), but it is too small/flat to stuff an umbrella or a small bottle of water. It will be good to stuff wallet and notebook.
Published 18 months ago by echo

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Explorer Mini Cross Body Bag (Accessory)
Overall it is a nice product from Fossil. Genuine leather and will do for those days/nights when all you want to bring is your phone and wallet.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's khaki, not honey., June 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Size, April 14, 2014
Alyssa Grace (BRISTOL, RI, US) - See all my reviews
I bought the camel colored bag. I really like the color and the leather is very soft. I got this to fit my wallet and medications. Its not very big, but the perfect size for me. The only thing that I don't like is that it has gotten very dirty pretty quickly. I cleaned it with leather cleaner. Overall a good quality bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my lifestyle, wallet & Samsung Note 3, December 8, 2014
JLW (kentucky) - See all my reviews
Perfect for me. I like the camel color. Exactly as it looked online. Fossil and I go back to '90 '91 on Mackinac Island, so quality and style were not in doubt. I was concerned about size. Being a tomboy and a busy postal employee, I don't carry lipstick, compact mirrors or any unnecessary items. Don't use them. Nor do I have any interest in packing a bottle of water in my purse. Really? A bottle of water?
I wanted it to carry my wallet, checkbook, chapstick, a couple pens, and my Samsung Note 3. The Note 3 fits perfect in the front zipper pocket, and with the other items in purse, still leaves plenty of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 8, 2014
It is exactly what I thought. It's big enough for everyday things, easy, light weight for everyday use.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 23, 2014
Very expensive for very small size

5.0 out of 5 stars great look, great quality, July 25, 2014
It was a birthday gift for my daughter. It was just as we expected, great look, great quality.
It arrived two days before her birthday and I received free shipping too. What a deal!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 12, 2014
Very nice little purse. But it is not as perfect as the ones selling in store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Color is beautiful! Excellent quality and the leather is very smooth/soft, December 16, 2014
Color is beautiful! Excellent quality and the leather is very smooth/soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 22, 2014