5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this bag
Published 21 months ago by RB

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right
The bag is not 100% leather; the brown straps are vinyl which means they squeak... most annoying. Though the photo shows the traditional fossil lock and key charm this was not included. In general the bag looks good, just somewhat disappointing.
Published 7 months ago by IM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this bag, March 28, 2013
RB (Perth, Western Australila) - See all my reviews
I had been lusting after this bag for some time and when it came on at a ridiculous price, presumably because it was the last one and russet brown may not have been the most popular colour, my fingers hit the "Add to Cart" at lightning speed. And I was not disappointed. This bag is close to perfection in every aspect - the leather is soft, the style compact, a beautiful strap with substantial buckles and zippers, the perfect size for everyday use with eay to access compartments, is unobtrusive as it hugs the body and is stylish beyond belief. I love Fossil bags (this is my third) and intend to purchase another in a different colour (or colours). If you have spent your life searching for the perfect bag then search no more. I have not taken this off since I got it. Its a dream of a bag and the ultimate crossbody.

Update. I succumbed-I bought another in tomato, which is a glorious clear red. Forgot to mention the strap is backed with a soft canvas webbing which makes the leather less stiff and this flexibility makes it super easy to wear. i know its greed but am looking at one in blue. However how often do you find a bag which fulfills all your bag needs and desires?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, October 2, 2013
Used this bag as I traveled around Europe. Loved the individual zipped pockets on the outside. I felt very safe traveling around with this bag. Lots of room in the interior for my ipad, wallet, passports, iphone. very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size, Love the color!, December 5, 2012
Marz81 (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag from macys a week ago, and am using it for my everyday running around for errands etc. This bag can easily fit an ipad into it, and has alot of room, yet it doesnt look big at all! It has that rustic look which i love. I bought the espresso color and dont regret it at all. I usually buy items only when there's a deal, however when I bought this bag, I didnt care for the price! Its definitely worth every penny. It also is extremely soft!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, May 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, January 13, 2013
I just bought this bag from dillard's the other day. Been admiring it for a couple months and finally caved. I bought it in the metallic color and absolutely love it. My last bag was the same size, however I feel I can carry so much more. Only because of the different zipper compartments. I like easily being able to find my things. With this bag I can separate my things as I like them and actually be able to find things, like keys! easily. My last bag had a small front zipper and then was a free for all once you opened it up. Fossil makes great bags and wallets that last so I know this one will last me a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, June 3, 2013
It shipped very quickly and is exact color of how it looks. It is an amazing bag that I am glad I purchased! Fits everything that I intended it to (glasses, phone, keys, camera, etc.). Has two pockets inside along with a zip pocket on the inside as well. Great bag and def worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, November 6, 2012
Debb (New Zealand) - See all my reviews
Absolutely love this bag, soft leather, great color but above all has style and I get many comments. So a winner:)

5.0 out of 5 stars great purse, November 15, 2013
I loved this bag but it was not big enough for me so I returned it but it is a great purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Fossil cross body bag!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Explorer ZB5255 Cross Body Handbag (Apparel)
I got it in black, bought it at my local Fossil boutique. The price here on amazon.com is actually better, but it was nice to try it on right on spot. I like the two outer zipper compartment, easy access for stuff that I use often. For the past couple of years, I love to carry a cross body bag when I'm on the run or when my toddler is with me. It's nice to have your hands free, very practical. Just with all Fossil handbags, the leather and craftsman ship is great. Because it's leather, I make sure that I use my favorite leather care product, WhooHoo-Clean, Fine Leather Care- Cleaner and Conditioner in One. Protect Your Leather Investment. 15 FL OZ. Made in USA! Luxurious Leather Lotion for Your Designer and Fine Leather Goods, such as Jackets, Boots, Shoes, Belts, Leather Jewelry, Car Seats, and Furniture..., so that the leather remains looking new and soft for a long time. I use it on all my fine leather handbags, shoes, and leather band watches.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, too small, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Explorer ZB5255 Cross Body Handbag (Apparel)
I really loved this bag when I got it. The aqua is just beautiful. Nice quality leather. As a mom to three school age kids, I've slimmed down what I have to carry around. However, this bag is just too small. I can barely get my wallet and sunglasses in the main compartment. It's tough to get my hand in the outer pockets because the interior is filled to bursting. The metal zippers are quite sharp and I've scratched my hands multiple times trying to pull out lip gloss or find a pen. Perhaps this bag is better suited to someone with only a tiny wallet, keys and a lip gloss, though honestly, I don't have much more than that. I'm currently looking for a bigger bag. Disappointing.