5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, comfortable, and very stylish
Published on August 12, 2008 by Rahul P. Mehta

2.0 out of 5 stars VERY heavy and large watch
It's sharp looking but decided it's much too heavy and a bit too large for me. Many watch product descriptions have the watch size (case width, height, etc.) but typically not its weight. Beware that this one is pretty heavy...
Published 12 months ago by Kevin Moe

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, comfortable, and very stylish, August 12, 2008
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4156 Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Analog Dial Watch (Watch)
I searched over a hundred watches and decided to get this one. I have had it now for a few months and I have gotten several compliments on how it looks. This watch can go with any clothing style. It is not as heavy as many other watches but it is still extremely durable. You may want to take off the watch if you're typing at the keyboard or doing any excess activity because it can scratch. However, if it does scratch, they are hardly noticable due to the silver finish. I highly recommend this watch due to its style and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing watch from FOSSIL !!!!, December 4, 2010
When i bought this watch online, i was guessing around if it would look as it is in the pic. Wooww !!!! this really looks more than that. The beauty, elegance of the watch is eye catching. I really like it so much. It is perfect dress watch. Thank u AMAZON, thank u FOSSIL......

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful!!!, April 18, 2008
Panit Tuangsuwan (Bangkok, Thailand) - See all my reviews
Usually, I give my review on books, but this is my first time on watch. I got this watch for one month so I think I am experienced enough to review this watch.

This watch is simply beautiful!!! It is very attractive and surely worthy for what you paid. Not every Fossil's watch has good design, but this watch does has design. It's just simply beautiful. I notified that the longer I wear this watch, the more I am loving it.

This watch is not too heavy and too big. My wrist is average.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious watch fot searios people., September 26, 2010
Good call, I have both colors (black and silver) and both of them look great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 11, 2010
Simply fantastic !! especially if you have a little broader wrist. I love it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, November 25, 2008
I love this watch. It's very attractive and goes exellently with any business or sharp attire. People always compliment the watch. Now if they would only compliment me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, June 13, 2014
Regalo del dia del padre. Fathers day gift for a. Friend. He is veey comfortable with thw watch. excellent item

5.0 out of 5 stars My Fiance loves it, April 13, 2014
He loved it I gave it to him as a birthday present and he now wheres it as his to go to dress watch.
It is gorgeous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, April 1, 2014
Perfect in every way. Sleek, stylish, excellent price. My husband loves it and shows it to everyone he meets. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, February 11, 2014
We use this daily. We are very happy with this product and certainly would purchase more if needed. High quality.

Fossil Men's FS4156 Stainless Steel Bracelet Black Analog Dial Watch
$95.00 $90.95
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies