Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on September 3, 2007
I purchased this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he absolutely loves it. The face is pretty big and the little diamond at the top is surrounded by four shiny stones that make it seem a lot larger than it is. Overall it is a good investment because it goes well with all styles from dressy to just stylish casual.
on December 16, 2014
I still loved this watch and would like to place 5 stars but my watch got many scratches on both sides...
Am really helpless giving negative remarks for this lovely watch.
review image review image
on November 15, 2010
I received this watch a little while ago, and found that it is exceptional in every way, it still looks as new as when I first got it. It is easy to read, and I find myself just looking at it because of its overall brilliance! Everything that you could look for in a watch can be found with this exquisite watch!
on December 10, 2010
I bought this watch for my husband as a gift on our wedding day. He absolutely loves it. It looked really sharp with his tuxedo, and he can wear it with jeans and a sweatshirt. It's sleek, sexy, masculine...definitely a great find. The little diamond at the '12' is a cool detail too.
on November 12, 2014
This watch looks stylish, but when i recieved it, it had white wear markings on the band. I shipped it back for a replacement, and the replacement had the same marks. I believe a faulty batch of these were purchased from Fossil and are being distributed on Amazon. Do not purchase!
on March 28, 2011
I wanted a black dial watch and trolled through a lot of reviews before settling on this one. I was not looking to spend a lot of money but still have a professional/sporty looking watch.This watch satisfied both my wishes and more. The best compliment I got was when I caught my boss staring at the watch. Now I know what I should get for him for Christmas ;-)
on August 28, 2013
This watch rocks! I love the style and it looks really high end and it matches many different outfits. The only thing I would say is the watch is a little noisy. Yeah, noisy. It makes a weird nose when it moves around. Granted, I like to wear mine a little loose, but I didn't expect the watch to make a squeaking noise as I move around. That's my only complaint though. I am thinking about buying the stainless steel version.
on December 20, 2014
My boyfriend loves this watch. It is very sleek and looks good with almost anything. The only thing is he has a very big wrist to begin with and the watch was rather big originally so we had to get it sized. Other than that it's a great watch.
on January 14, 2014
I'm a professional photographer and I needed a stylish, understated watch to wear with a suit during my shoots. This looked great and didn't break the bank.

I get a TON of compliments on it and it looks fantastic. Very sturdy also. No scratches, dents or dings after months of wear.
on November 26, 2014
This is a real 'eye catcher.' Really love how it looks because its unique and different. However, I did not give it a five stars because of a couple of blue marks that came on the watch band. The band was not protected with plastic which was only stuck on the face of the watch and where the clip part is located. For a Fossil watch I expected a watch in perfect condition so thumbs down for that Amazon. If I had it my way I would have just bought it from Fossil Website but could not due to location limitations.

See 1 answered question