4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big watch
the watch is really really nice and it has a very good build quiality, the only problem that should be shown on the picture is that is really really big, but is all ok if you dont mind that.
Published on August 15, 2009 by Cesar Rodriguez

3.0 out of 5 stars really big
The watch is really nice, but definitely much bigger than it appeared on picture. Its very heavy and made for a big wrist.
Published on September 27, 2010 by an

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice big watch, August 15, 2009
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4359 Stainless Steel Bracelet Silver Analog Dial Chronograph Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stong, Classy & Big, September 3, 2011
I am not a watch aficionado, but I definitely have good taste in watches. Before I buy anything ranging from electronics to simple essentials such as deodorants, I do my research very well. By just looking at the Fossil box you can anticipate the watch will be beautiful in a nice manly way. The sterling silver with the BIG classy case leaves you breathless. I would say this watch is best suited for very special occasions otherwise others will think you're a "show off". I am skinny therefore I have a small wrist, but I like my watches to feel somewhat heavy so I don't have a problem, others might. As others have said, the build quality is very good. I highly recommend this item whether you're planning to buy it for someone or yourself.

3.0 out of 5 stars really big, September 27, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Extra huge dial, December 11, 2012
the dial is extra huge it looks more awesome online and not for real. Very heavy too. Bulky and masculine. Still a safe bet for people who like it big

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome big watch, April 23, 2011
I love Fossil watches. The design and the level of quality is a cut above other watch makers. This watch is no different. I love the style and the quality. Very nice...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, June 27, 2012
I enjoyed this model watch and tried to get them all in every color. The gold on got damaged and tried to send it into the fossil store for repairs they couldn't repair it and I traded it for a different one in which was in stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Fossil, January 23, 2011
UbenSlayed (MARSHALLTOWN, IA, US) - See all my reviews
Only 2 reviews i was wondering what to do, went to Fossil.com and read more reviews on the same watch and I new I need it. The watch face is large and very nice without too much bling. The watch band is also looks nice and because I have a very large wrist had to order a extra link from Fossil (free) just paid shipping. Great looking watch for a big wrist indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 5, 2014
Sweet Watch, wouldn't mind having it in black either. a FYI It is bigger than most, very flashy, needs the date

5.0 out of 5 stars Photos do not do this watch justice., April 23, 2014
It is a big watch and I like that. The silver on silver is great so it wont clash with any outfit, leaving it very versatile. However I am having a bit of trouble setting it myself and had one link taken out for a perfect fit. Not a problem at all with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it, January 19, 2014
Got for my husband for Christmas and he loves it! He gets a new fossil every year but this is favorite

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›