5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch
Published on April 27, 2012 by Mark

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but the minute hand broke just a couple ...
Beautiful watch but the minute hand broke just a couple of months after we received it, and the return window had expired. Very disappointed.
Published 5 months ago by Sarah Diener

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, April 27, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4545 Black Leather Strap Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Even though I just got this watch today, I'm glad I chose it. It's stunningly beautiful. I spent so much time hunting down a watch and, this one is perfect for me. I'm a big guy with huge wrists and, this watch looks good on my wrist. It has a nice big display making it easy to read. It's not too heavy and, the band is very comfortable. I highly recommend this watch and, will update this post should I have any issues with it. Delivery was flawless and, it arrived a few days early.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, I've gotten a lot of comments!, July 22, 2011
Joel Morrison (London, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I had a fossil watch that I lost many years ago and this is my first replacement since then.

With in a few days of wearing it at work I got a lot of comments on how nice it was.

It's the kind of watch that will fit with both casual and formal attire.

I think I made a good choice if I do say so myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy "Excellent Product", January 27, 2012
I bought this watch as a x-mas gift for my husband, it arrived even earlier than expected, package was right size and watch in perfect condition. I was real happy with my purchase !! recomended 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!, September 23, 2013
I got this as part of an anniversary gift for my boyfriend... It was sooo nice. He's received so many compliments on it. The picture does not do it justice!

Buy it! You will not regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Watch! Looks great! Leather strap needs more care. I like heavy dials., March 25, 2014
Sparsh Saxena (New Delhi, India) - See all my reviews
Looks very stylish, elegant and elite. Overall very good quality. I am using leather strap for the first time so its a bit different experience. Leather straps do need more care. Also, in comparison to my previous watch, the dial was a little lighter but that's not a very big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the color, March 14, 2014
Loved the Rose gold color. Made a good addition to my husbands watch collection, gets lots of compliments every time he wears it . Good quality watch and perfect size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Men's FS4545, January 30, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend. he loves it and it looks even better in person. He get many compliments on this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and functional, January 10, 2013
I love this watch. I wear it to work and to formal occasions. It keeps time very well and the stop watch function is always nice to have at work. The face is a little big and im always afraid of smacking it on something, but other than that A+ watch and the adjustable leather band makes sure i get a good fit to my wrist so the watch doesn't flop around on my arm.

My next watch will definitely be a Fossil.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch but the minute hand broke just a couple ..., September 12, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous watch!, December 19, 2012
Very fast delivery and the watch is simply gorgeous! I bought it as a congratulatory gift as well as a christmas gift and i'm sure my recipient will be very pleased!