Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 5, 2012
First off, let it be known that this is a MEN'S watch, not a women's watch as listed. Listing error aside, this watch is GORGEOUS. I have been searching for a watch for my husband forever. I knew what I wanted, but I am incredibly picky. I wanted the chronograph look, but I didn't need 50 dials. I wanted it to be easily readable, but I didn't want oversized numbers or anything that obviously glowed (you know that yellowish color...). I wanted a silver bracelet and a silver dial, so he could wear it with blacks, browns, and blues alike. But I am picky about my silvers, I don't like brassy silvers or anything too super shiny. I previously found and bought a Kenneth Cole watch from Amazon with the silver/silver look; it looked stunning online, but, when it came, the silver of the dial was different than that of the bracelet and it made the watch look really cheap...I returned it the next day. The Ansel watch, however, is the perfect silver and the bracelet matches the dial exactly. Even though the dial looks slightly gold-toned in the images, it is not gold AT ALL - it is a nice grey-toned silver. The finish is perfect too, the bracelet uses a mix of matte and shine to give a bit of flash without being "shiny". The dial is very readable and easy to set, and the watch is just the right weight - not too heavy, not too flimsy. At the Amazon price, this watch is an absolute steal - it looks sleek, sophisticated, and super expensive. Also, the watch comes in a very nice metal box, packaged neatly in precision cut foam and protected with those vinyl-ish films. I was really hesitant about this purchase after having been burned before, but I needn't have worried - it is perfection. I just know my hubby is going to LOVE it!
on August 22, 2013
The watch looks great but its very light and feels cheap. There is a small bit of discoloration on a few of the links which is disappointing. My husband likes it and the price was okay so we're keeping it but if it was for me I would send it back.
on September 16, 2013
This is an amazing watch and looks much better in actual compared to the photo on site. I would recommend this to all my friends. Thanks to the prompt delivery by the seller got it just in time for my brother.
on January 5, 2013
The pin came out of the clasp the first day. Within 1 week I couldnt tell the time because water leaked in. It is supposed to be water proof. I am sending it back and embarrased because I gave the watch as a gift.
on March 31, 2013
my son loved this watch he has been wanting a fossil watch but cost to much elsewhere when i saw this one i got it and he is happy with it. the seller met expectations and arrived on time would reccomend this seller to others thank you.
on January 4, 2013
Not sure how or why, but the glass faceplate had a huge scratch in it when my boyfriend opened it for Christmas, kinda a downer. It's fixable, but I have to pay to have it fixed
on December 23, 2013
Watch is everything I hoped it would be. Very sleek and professional looking. The watch is heavy duty but not heavy. Was very excited to get this watch for my boyfriend.
on August 21, 2013
The watch seems under-sized to me. That's really my only con, and why I docked a star.

Otherwise, solid and a good looking watch. Love the Chronograph.
on August 22, 2013
Great watch. Love it. The only thing was for me to take 2 links off, which was easy watching on u-tube how to do it.
Would recommend this watch to nay one.
on January 2, 2013
This is a very nice watch. Not as heavy as I would like it to be. Loos exactly like the picture. I am sure my boyfriend will love ths watch.