5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!
Published 23 months ago by T. Norton

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty pin
for the amount of money paid for this watch im very disappointed. The pin keeps falling out. We have taken it to a jewelry store numerous times and its still keeps coming out. The setting on the top right has also popped out. The watch has only been worn a handful of times.
Published 7 months ago by SAMANTHA BAREFOOT

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This was bought as a gift and arrived very quickly! It's a beautiful watch, the only thing that caught me off guard was that the picture is a bit deceiving. The photo makes the watch look matte but it's not; it's also much darker than the photo shows.
<...>

^is a much more realistic photo of the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
My son recently had the same watch stolen, and as Fossil no longer carried it on the stores, I tried Amazon. The price was certainly right at 50% less then we paid in the store. I was a bit worried after the transaction as the actual vendor name changed twice, so I wasn't certain who I'd really purchased it from, even though it showed to be an Amazon endorsed purchase. However, the watch arrived on time and was exactly what was expected. We've had no problems with this watch at all. It's a quality watch, looks great on, and quite "sturdy" considering the wearer is a 14 year old boy who isn't always easy on his stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars NON STOP THANKS, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Great item and fast shipping the watch is brand new and I got it for a friend at XMas it made a awesome gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Belloooo, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Hi, first of all buy this product with the greater expectation because I live in Venezuela and did not know how he was in physical, but to have it in my hands I feel satisfied because it was exactly as it was in the publication. so I recommend it with greater security that you will be satisfied with your purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice watch, side latchings come undone alot., January 9, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Like the title says, "Very Nice watch, side latchings come undone alot.", the part where one of the side bands meet the actual watch unsnaps alot, which is frustrating, almost lost the watch because of this, but it is a nice watch!

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty pin, November 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch!, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The watch it's very nice the only concern I have it's scratching the face but over all the watch it's sleek very easy to dress down or up just perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Upscale!, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
My husband love it! The fossil watch was a plus to buy. I will buy products from this brand again. High quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a gift, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
The recipient chose this and loves it! It's exactly what he was looking for. He bought a kit online to adjust the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 16, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4675 Ansel Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
My husband collects watches and this one just caught my eye due to the unique face so I got it for him for Christmas. He loves it! Thanks!

Rate and Discover Movies