Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Dean FS4721 Stainless Steel Watch, Smoke
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Color: Smoke/Black|Change
Price:$165.00+ Free shipping

on November 30, 2015
Very nice watch. I ordered it as a gift for my son's birthday, and he is very happy with it. The band is quite large and he will need to have it adjusted, but that's not such a big deal.

Unfortunately, the Fossil gift box that it came in was all marked up. It looked like someone took a fine tipped marker and drew on the sides of it, so that was a bit unfortunate. But the watch itself is very nice. I'm adding photos of the box here because for some reason this particular order did not have a packaging review option.
review image review image review image
on December 31, 2015
I really like this watch. It looks great and it fits comfortably. But the minute hand came loose after a few months of having it. And just like my other Fossil watch, the battery died within about 10 months. Finding a place that can replace the battery is tough in my area, which adds to the frustration that I have to spend $10-15 more for the battery.

When I used the warranty service to get the minute hand repaired, I was charged a standard service fee of $8. This also added to the negative experience of the watch.
on October 8, 2015
How do I adjust the watch bracelet?

Just received my Fossil FS4721. It is a good looking piece. I will update my review once I've taken it for a spin. There are a few disappointments. The date window is very small making it difficult to see the numbers. There is no instruction manual. You are provided with a web link for instructions. You must scroll through the many pages to locate instructions that seem to fit the watch. But, at the moment, the problem I am currently having is how do I adjust the bracelet. There are no instructions on how to do that. Fossil only states that you need to go to a watch repair to replace the battery and to make adjustments.

I need to remove one link in the bracelet. I see on the inside there are arrows. On one end of a link the arrow is pointing up. On the other end of the same link there is an arrow pointing down. In other words, the arrows point in opposite directions. I did try pressing a metal pin at the top of the link with no success. I did tap the pin but again, no success. I'm sure the solution is relatively simple. If you do know how to remove the link please let me know. (I will say, on another watch band that I have the link has one arrow. I tapped a metal pin on the link in the direction of the arrow and the watch pin popped out. Just that simple.)

You have to wonder how much does Fossil save by not including the instructions. I'd rather have the instructions than the tin can the watch came in. Thanks for any help with this.
on July 7, 2015
I've had this watch for three years, and I love it. Never had any problems with moisture. The minute hand detached once but Fossil fixed it for free. I have a friend who works at Fossil, who says this model has had that problem before, but it happened to me only after owning it for two years and now it's doing great!
on June 17, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband for father's day and he absolutely loves it. The watch looks just like the picture, definitely not cheaply made or cheap looking. I also liked that in came in a cool tin to protect it.
on September 3, 2013
Its a really sharp watch. The finish will come off if you are rough on it like I am on watches (working on cars, houses etc) but it is not really that noticeable on the back where the majority of the wear was. The glass is not tough like crystal and can and will chip, I am on my second watch because of this. As far as looks go, you wont find a better looking watch for anywhere near this price.
on January 7, 2015
This is my 5th Fossil watch. I got this as a gift and it is very beautiful! I keep wanting to wear it but I don't want to mess it up when I am at work. The feel, weight and color are great! The dial face isn't too big; it feels comfortable on the wrist and it isn't one of those "LOOK AT ME WATCHES" that a lot of people are wearing.

The one thing I did notice is that it does tend to get a lot more finger prints on it than my other fossil watches. However I still like it and will wear it on special events.
on January 19, 2013
excellent, recommended 100 %... ......... .......... .............. ................ ............ ............. ........... ......... ........... ........... ........ ............ ........... ......... ............. ...
on March 4, 2015
I bought this watch for my boyfriend as a birthday present and he LOVED it! It was beautiful, did not have a scratch on it, and a wonderful color. Very manly and he wears it with everything. The box the watch came in was pretty ugly, he actually thought it was a candy box... but he was very surprised whenever he opened it! He did not expect it at all and actually did not know it was even a fossil! LOVE IT!
on August 23, 2014
This Fossil watch is a beautiful watch as well as durable and reliable. I bought it for my husband who doesn't normally wear a watch but he loves it. I have owned many Fossil watches and they all pass the test of time.