5.0 out of 5 stars shopping
Great watch, got it great price. While visiting Hawaii, went to MCB HAWAII, at the Marine Exchange paid $118.00. Look for a good price, you can find it.
Published on September 10, 2012 by ruff rider

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too large
I love big watches, so I bought this mens watch for myself (female), but it was even bigger than I expected. So I gave it to my husband, who is an average size guy, but it was even too bulky for him. Very pretty, but I had to return it.
Published 11 months ago by Alb

5.0 out of 5 stars shopping, September 10, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4724 Grant Chronograph Stainless Steel Gold-Tone Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, June 13, 2012
so over everyone wearing michael kors so I bought this- cheaper and more unique. so pretty and classy. can be dressed up or as an everyday watch. :) love FOSSIL

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, January 22, 2013
I love big watches...this watch is perfect. I have received many compliments. It's not too heavy. Can be dressy or casual.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too large, February 15, 2014
Alb (Chattanooga) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 25, 2013
The watch is very nice and my bf loved it but I was disappointed at how light it was amd I did want it to be a little bigger

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch love fossil, May 24, 2013
This watch is beautiful I purchased this for my husband who loves this watch. He has many fossil watches ans this one looks so classy and is a nice touch to his collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressive, May 16, 2013
This is a very nice watch both in quality & appearance. My husband has received a number of compliments when wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 30, 2013
The watch is a great watch. I am very pleased. It got here quickly and I am overseas in England. I was impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 19, 2013
I give you 5 stars, Its just perfect, I got it on time and its just what I spected! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in love, April 19, 2013
I'm a watchaholic n really picky. I have been looking for a gold watch for a while n it was between this fossil or an Armani one. So I went to the outlets to try them on n see how they look. This watch is big, but not huge that it would look weird on a girl. Yes you'll have to resize it but when u put it on is just gorgeous. Can dress it up or down. Everyone of my girls lov it n so do I.