Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Men's FS4736 Grant Stainless Steel Watch
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2013
Watch looks exactly as pictured. I have received many compliments. Looks great with suits or casual wear. Plenty of sections in band for wider wrist and adjustment for smaller wrists.
on November 22, 2013
The watch is great. I bought it for my husband for his birthday. The price was great. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact there were no instructions on how to set the date or what the other buttons on the side are used for.
on March 11, 2013
The watch came in a metal box with it's instructio.
Good watch you can use in a formal and informal situacion.
on January 28, 2014
The Watch looks much better than it looks on the picture, I have received many compliments on how nice it is. I looks and feels like a more expensive watch. I would totally recommend this watch
on January 23, 2015
Just got it in the mail. I bought this watch for my now husband and he is in love with it!!! It looks better than the pic. It's pretty heavy and it's not too big nor too small, it's just perfect he says. I would definitely recommend this watch as a gift to a husband, brother, or boyfriend. I'm happy i made the purchase.
on February 10, 2014
love this watch! It is very well made and great looking. My boyfriend loves it!! Great for casual or dress up.
on December 17, 2012
Bought this watch as a Christmas gift for my son. I showed it to a few of my friends and family.
They all love it. Exactly what I ordered and delivered as promised.
on December 25, 2014
Nice watch, as most fossil watches are. I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and it looks great. It is a little big for him: we will have to remove a few links (and he is not a small man!) There is nothing spectacular about it but the quality is with the price.
on April 12, 2013
When i opened up the product, I checked for any malfunctions. Didnt seem to have any after checking. It looks amazing btw!! For this price it is worth it. In case those of u who don't know how to configure the watch time, you can go to the fossil website and click customer care. There is guide there to guide you.
on December 28, 2014
I got this watch for my boyfriend at Christmas. It's super sleek and looks great on him. He had to get it resized which only ended costing us $4 at a swap meet. When it arrived it was in the original box. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the inside of the box had these black specks that almost smeared like charcoal when I touched them. It didn't ruin the watch and didn't concern me very much, but I can imagine that having a slightly dirty box would irritate some people. Otherwise, the watch is sharp and perfect for him to wear at work or semi formal events. I also had the back engraved with no problems!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse