5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, Handsome Watch
Published 5 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Case color is not as it is shown in pic
It shows kind of silver color in the pic, but in fact its just steel color, just not what i thought, but its okay
Published 9 months ago by Ram Sangwan

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, Handsome Watch, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Fossil FS4812 Grant Chronograph Black Leather Watch (Watch)
I bought this for my husband and had it engraved locally. (He has only had it for a week so far but wears it daily.) He wanted a nice wristwatch, and he loves this one. It has a large face and looks very good on his arm. It looks like the photo on the Fossil website (which is clearer than this picture here). I hope it lasts for many years--in the past we've had bad luck with cheap watches, so I thought I'd try a more expensive one.

The parts on the face that are white glow in the dark.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Roman Numeral watch, April 25, 2013
flimones "teacher17" (Dallas, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Looks very elegant, expensive (But not really) feels good, it is a big watch. I like it! Definately a keeper!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 9, 2014
I chossed this rating cuz the watch was perfectly save when it came.. I'm very thankful! I'll show to all my friends the web Page so they can see all the Stuff and products u guys have

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, January 26, 2014
Excellent product, simple, casual and comfortable, plus, combined with any number of occasions, the chronograph works perfect, took a month with him and has worked perfectly, the cost is right, the article marks the difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 23, 2014
Ja9 ":)" (In your mind) - See all my reviews
it looks awesome :), very nice watch, the only bad thing is that it doesnt have a light...other than that i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband's present, January 22, 2014
My husband has wanted a good quality watch for a long time. He did not want a metal band and I couldn't find a watch where the leather bad looked to suit his style. He loved it. Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars husband loves this watch, December 28, 2013
i bought this for my husband for christmas and he loved it very much, looks very nice on him . my husband only complant is that the band should be a little wider to match the size of the watch face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, December 1, 2013
Beautiful time piece. Works great and looks better! I wear it al of the time and love the heft of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars just buy one. you'll like it., November 23, 2013
looks great works great! it great watch, what else can i say? chronograph is a beauty. looks perfect in formal occasions and informal. low cost too, one of the best watches out there!

4.0 out of 5 stars fossil grant chronograph, October 3, 2013
it's very nice... i just hope that it will show the time for a long time from now... :) in perfect conditions

ARRAY(0x9d45a1b0)