If you like Aston Martin Black Carbon... you will like this watch... Got so many compliments!!! My fiance removed from my hand while driving and was wearing for the entire trip... Action speaks more than words isn't it...

Published 9 months ago by Bala

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch came broken
Published 5 months ago by mwchalupka

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch came broken, March 26, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's FS4832 Grant Analog Display Analog Quartz Black Watch (Watch)
The watch itself is handsome, but when I received it, two of the small dials would not move when I tried to adjust them. Because I ordered the watch from this third party dealer, they will not exchange the watch, but send me a refund check in the mail and told me to re-purchase it. I ordered the watch three days ago, and now the price has increased, which the company will not reimburse me for. So I have to pay to ship it back.
Customer service is TERRIBLE. If your watch comes defective, the company does not try to make it right.
I plan on ordering this watch from the official Fossil website, since this dealer is sketchy.
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS DEALER. They are awful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some times you look at your watch not see the time but to remind yourself how beautiful it is!!!, November 13, 2013

If you are between numeric dial and Roman numerals dial... buy Roman numerals because its written in white where as the numeric dial is in stainless steal color... the while Roman numerals stands out... My colleague sitting beside me is wearing numeric dial while im typing this review, he knows the difference. He is the sole reason i bought this watch but wanted the watch to be little different and so i bought the Roman numerals version.

Fast delivery by the seller Mr.Watch. Customer support was fantastic!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice good priced watch, February 8, 2014
the watch looks smooth and sleek a nice casual watch i love it. one of my favorite watches and feels heavy which i like.

5.0 out of 5 stars good offer, January 21, 2014
I was waiting for this watch to be in a good offer and it was so I did a really good purchase! I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handsome Watch!, January 3, 2014
Bought this watch for my boyfriend who has very particular taste in watches. He LOVES it. Very nice watch and looks great. Would definitely recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies