Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on January 11, 2013
I absolutely love this watch, I am a girly girl and this was the perfect watch for me. I love the rhinestones surrounding the face of the watch. It gives it a girly yet profession look. I am a nursing student and it is extremely important that I can see the numbers clearly and that it has a second hand, the numbers and everything on this watch is perfect. My watch arrived in a timely manner, and when I opened the box it was secured in its very own Fossil case. The only thing that is kind of irritating, is that the watch didn't come with directions on how to set the date on the watch. But overall I love it, and would recommend it to all of my girlfriends.
on January 6, 2013
Let me say that the picture of the watch is not quite like the watch I received, because I own the watch in the picture. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter, she loved it!! I'm not sure she ever took it off while she was home for Christmas. The watch is what I would call a newer model of the one in the picture. I love fossil watches, I probably have 10 of them and this one was great, just like all the other ones I have purchased. I also felt like the price was great, because our fossil store can be a bit pricey.
on December 18, 2012
I've had this watch since around September, bought it myself for my birthday. This watch has been really good so far. At first it wasn't what I like, what I liked was to tell the hour, minute and so on for the watch. I didn't pay attention and got a stop watch instead. That was my fault though. I didn't pay attention. Over all I love this watch. It's of course useful like any other watches. Tells time and also it tells me 24 hour clock. When the package came, it was neatly packed in and it came as a fossil packaging. When i got it though, I didn't really understand the instruction how to set the time. I even went online to try and see if I can but I couldn't still. So finally I called service care they had and asked to help me how to do it, now I can. It was pretty easy.
on January 24, 2013
My friend loves watches, so for Christmas, I thought I'd go all out. She always talks about Fossil, and the price on this was perfect for my price range. It came in perfect condition, and was even more beautiful in real life. Thank you!
on February 10, 2013
This was a stocking stuffed present for my wife and it was perfect. She loved the dial color although the number are a little small for her taste. Overall a good watch in fit and finish.
on December 24, 2012
This watch was beautiful to open and see the pink dial just pop right out at you. It's a very feminine watch. Just what I wanted. It arrived in a very timely manner also.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this watch for my daughter. She absolutely loves this watch. It arrived very quickly, and was the favorite gift during the holiday!!
on January 2, 2013
Excelent quality and look.

Shipped on time, arrived on time. This product was purchased for a Christmas present and she loves it!
on December 27, 2013
Fossil is a brand I trust.. Good quality and durability! This made a great gift for my little sister and I would definitely recommend
on December 31, 2013
Love It...good quality, perfect condition! This watch is heavy, great materials, very shiny, not a scratch on it! Love It!!!!!!