5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, feminine watch
Published 21 months ago by kt

3.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, but..
Was extremely excited to receive this watch.

The product was shipped and delivered very quickly.

Published 13 months ago by Chelsa Soldner

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, feminine watch, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Georgia Three Hand Leather Watch - Sand Es3151 (Watch)
Beautiful watch, not ostentatious. The nude leather is unobtrusive, and the white face is easy to read. I expected more of a gold-tone, and the hardware on this seems to be rose gold, but it's still lovely and doesn't clash with my wedding ring. Shipping took a little longer than the other items ordered through Prime at the same time. Can't beat the price -- almost twenty-five percent less expensive than purchasing from my local Fossil store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil quality, April 23, 2013
Very comfortable due to the shape of the leather. Dial easy to read and attractive. I especially like that it goes well with just about everything I wear. Room on the wrist for a complementary bracelet, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, March 1, 2013
I bought this for my wife for Christmas. It looks very impressive. She loves it and wears it all the time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, February 18, 2014
Nice color. The rose gold is very nice and I prefer the leather under the watch face since I am allergic to stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 15, 2014
I got this watch as a valentines day gift. It looks really good, and is simple enough to be worn everyday. The patterns on the face of the watch and the little stones are elegant. The hands on the watch glow in the dark too.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this watch!, January 28, 2014
I love the color and it automatically fits! no sizing. Its is so soft and goes well with everything i wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful watch, but.., December 20, 2013
Was extremely excited to receive this watch.

The product was shipped and delivered very quickly.

The reason I'm only giving 3 stars, however, is because upon taking the watch out of the packaging, I noticed a slash down the underside of the watch, which appears to be from a box cutter of some sort. It's on the underside of the watch so it's not noticeable to others, but I know this is going to cause the bottom of the watch to gradually tear along the slash making the leather more and more frayed. A bit disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 20, 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas. It is made well and looks great. Can't wait till she opens it on Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Watch, December 2, 2013
I do like this watch, however, since I have small wrists, the face was a bit large for me. Instead of returning it, I'll give it as a Christmas gift to my aunt who is a Nurse and needs a watch with a second hand. Pay attention to the dimensions of the watch before ordering, otherwise, it's really cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, short battery life., November 9, 2013
the battery died in like a month. so upset :( for as much as I paid I was hoping it would last longer before I had to replace the battery.