5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, June 22, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
Bought this as a gift for my partner, and I can tell you it is well loved. The gears and stuff is the best part. High quality watch with a really unique twist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, good price, and its a Fossil, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
This is a very stylish watch. For those wondering, only the seconds hand is automatic, self winding. The minute and hour hands are battery powered. The watch is a bit on the thick side but has such a unique, stylish display that I want it to be noticed. The exposed gears is great. This watch is also completely silent and the leather band is very nice.

My only complaint is that the seconds hand does seem a bit slow. I believe I lose about ten seconds a day but I find this with my other automatic watch as well. The watch crown is also near the leather band which makes it a bit difficult to operate. You cannot change the seconds hand so make sure you are on the right time when you pick it up.

I am very happy with this purchase. Can't wait to wear it to work and at the bars...

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
I have just bought this watch. Do I need to change the battery ? O I can use it even if the battery dies ?

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
Purchased for my boyfriend for his b-day and he loved it. Recieved in a great amount of time as well.I loved the price as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very classy, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
I got this watch for my brother for Christmas and I think he is going to love it! The watch itself is very classy looking. The strap is genuine leather and the product I received was a Fossil product that came with the 11 year warranty and registration instructions. I love how intricate the face looks. Very highly recommend this watch. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars When form meets fashion!, June 25, 2013
Jerry R (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126 (Watch)
The exposed gears add another dimension to the design, similar to the appeal of exposed bricks and other foundation items in a loft apartment. The position of the crown on the top of the watch as opposed to the side further adds to the distinction. I doubt you can hardly go wrong with any of the Fossil collections.

Fossil Grant Twist Leather Watch - Grey Me1126