Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 5, 2013
This is a great looking watch. I love the combo of the rose gold and brown. It also comes in a a really cute box.
on January 8, 2013
I bought this for my daughter. She was looking for a watch with a large face and thin band. This watch met the criteria. It looks good on.
on December 29, 2012
Exactly what my daughter wanted. Came in a great presentation box. Looks and works great.

Why is there a word limit?
on February 25, 2014
This watch is so beautiful! I'm 21 years old, it goes from dressed up to casual for me. I like its versatility, and I got used to the size in less than a day. be warned it's like the size of a milk gallon cap on your wrist. If you think that is too large, you most likely won't like the watch. I wanna get it in black or grey as well!
on September 17, 2013
Classy
Outstanding

One point to note ... though the measurements are quoted please measure for yourself so you will know what it actually looks like.
While I admit it is larger than I envisioned it is a beautiful piece. The rose finish adds a touch of class and uniqueness.
Fossil is a brand I trust ...
on June 4, 2013
Very awesome watch!

Perfect for the boyfriend watch trend right now!!! Everyone is wearing the oversized watches. This one is nice because the watch is large but the band is skinny which puts a feminie touch to it. I love the colors as well. And the cool thing is with the Heather watches you can switch the band!!!

Goes perfect solo or with tons of bracelets!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2013
I love this watch. When I first got it in the mail, I thought it was huge. I was a little concerned that I made a mistake but now I'm so glad. It is so cute with everything. nice leather band. Even after a couple of months constant wear, it still looks great. Only wish it had indiglo so I could see the time in the middle of the night when my littles cry.
on February 17, 2014
Makes my hand look so pretty! :D

I'v been using this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008AY0TGS/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_2 carelessly for the past 3 months and the cristal hasn't scratch or crash... Just perfect! ♥
It's pretty high quality, doesn't feel heavy on your wrist or too big despite of its size. The leather band is awesom.
on April 17, 2013
This was a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. She loved it :)
Will barely take it off now. Does look great even on small, petite girls, so don't be intimidated by it's size.

Makes a great gift and looks awesome with pretty much any clothes you could wear. Top quality item.
on April 2, 2014
The watch arrived two days late and when I turn the knob clockwise to adjust the time, the hands move COUNTER CLOCKWISE. Weird. I'm grateful to the seller though, as this it's a discontinued style. I'm replacing a list, beloved watch, so thanks.