5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch
Published on August 6, 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars watch
Not quite the design they showed on the back and dial, bigger than expected. But broken in and got some compliments
Published 6 months ago by Laura Bliss

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking Watch, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Fossil Men's JR1157 Brown Leather Strap Brown Analog Dial Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Great Fossil watch. I had been eyeing this online, and even in store. It looks great, and the timer does well. Good leather band and feels great. Saved money buying it off Amazon instead of in store or online from Fossil. The only knock I can think of on this watch is that because all the marks and hands are silver, they blend in with each other so you can't just glance to see the time, you have to look at it for a second. Not a big deal to me though because the watch looks so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive, terrific value, October 29, 2013
I've been a Fossil loyalist for about a decade by now, as I've always enjoyed their style and affordability. I saw this watch at the Fossil Store in my local mall. I decided to wait on purchasing it, as I was torn between this and the similar JR1156 (black leather with a blue dial), and I figured I'd just make the decision later. Having never before purchased a leather-banded watch (I've always been preferential to the metal), this was unfamiliar territory, but I read great things about it, and pulled the trigger. I couldn't be happier with the watch. The color works well with both professional dress and casual attire. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. I don't use the chronograph with any regularity, but I've tested it and it works great.The materials are very high quality, and I haven't experienced any discomfort from wearing it throughout the day.

This is a very handsome watch at an excellent price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!!, May 6, 2013
Fossil has done it yet again!!!! AMAZING WATCH & PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A LOYAL FOSSIL WEARER & WILL CONTINUE TO BE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent size really nice watch, November 28, 2013
Excellent size, nice shape and leather color, I really love it!, to use with urban outfit, really nice watch, I recommend it 100% sure

5.0 out of 5 stars good Watch, November 18, 2013
good quality
good price
good product
good Watch
nice colors
I advise buying this product
amused this Watch
Comfortable
Spiffy

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, October 30, 2013
perfect watch , buy it and u won't feel sorry for that. i see the others review and i was sure it will be as i expected , and it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, May 13, 2013
Awesome timeliness and product. Got it brand new- still in plastic. Boyfriend will love it like I love the service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 3, 2013
It was a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it . It was a very nice present. I am happy for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars un buen regalo, March 8, 2013
me encanto el regalo de mi esposa, un reloj resistente y casual, soy fanatico de los reloj y uno de los mejores son los fossil, y que tienen un carcasa muy resistente. este es el numero 12 de mi coleccion y espero poder tener muchos mas

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice... sofisticated, February 18, 2013
Ale (MIAMI, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
The leather is great... I feel really happy with my purchase.

The fossil style is different than other products.. I like it a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›