Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 14, 2014
I actually bought this watch twice! I got one around Christmas last year and unfortunately I lost that one on a trip to Germany, so After a couple of weeks of mourning my lose, I just went ahead and got me a new one!

This is a pretty solid watch for the price. If you're a fan of watches with big dials you're gonna like this one for sure. The quality of the leather strap and the watch is quite good and everything works as expected.

For me though, the thing that really stands out about this watch is that it's strap is interchangeable, so (for around $20) you can get other colors and styles of straps, and end up with more than one look with the same watch. And because the watch itself comes in gunmetal grey, it suits almost every color of band out there. Simply brilliant.
on June 12, 2013
I have wanted to get this watch for a long time. It was disontinued for some time, my wish list favorite. My wife got it for me for Fathers day! Large, but feels good on your wrist! I'm just crazy about this watch! Just buy it, you know you want it, please!
on May 19, 2013
Although certainly not a luxury watch, the Fossil line is a solid timepiece and this model is no exception. I have a pretty extensive watch collection and this is my third Fossil in my lineup and I've always been pleased with their functionality and style. It's a large face but one that doesn't overwhelm. A good value for the money.
on October 10, 2013
This watch was in my wish list for a month and don't regret a bit .
This is PERFECT watch period.
Goes on formals and casuals. Big dial fans must have this one.
on July 15, 2013
This watch is perfect for a everyday wear and also for a memorable gift, I love this watch..It also comes with a 11 year warranty from Fossil..Bang for the buck!
on January 1, 2014
Like the colour accent of this watch, everything is fine after a year! Packaging was dented when received, but otherwise, everything is alright.
on May 14, 2013
Very good! It is with good design and quality. Watchband and dial are well matched.Large dial for superman. Ha ha ^-^
on September 15, 2014
Bought this for twenty-something son's grad gift. He loves it. It is very large, but he likes that.
on August 8, 2014
The product came exactly which as indicated specifications
on January 14, 2015
Nice watch, good quality.

See 1 answered question