5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT watch
This watch was in my wish list for a month and don't regret a bit .
This is PERFECT watch period.
Goes on formals and casuals. Big dial fans must have this one.
Published 14 months ago by Sandesh

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch
The tin that this watch came in had the item number written in marker. This is a gift, so I wish that it had not had writing on it but the watch looks great.
Published 12 months ago by Mischelle Hall

4.0 out of 5 stars A great watch for the price., May 14, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's JR1424 Nate Chronograph Leather Watch - Brown (Watch)
I actually bought this watch twice! I got one around Christmas last year and unfortunately I lost that one on a trip to Germany, so After a couple of weeks of mourning my lose, I just went ahead and got me a new one!

This is a pretty solid watch for the price. If you're a fan of watches with big dials you're gonna like this one for sure. The quality of the leather strap and the watch is quite good and everything works as expected.

For me though, the thing that really stands out about this watch is that it's strap is interchangeable, so (for around $20) you can get other colors and styles of straps, and end up with more than one look with the same watch. And because the watch itself comes in gunmetal grey, it suits almost every color of band out there. Simply brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described., January 1, 2014
Like the colour accent of this watch, everything is fine after a year! Packaging was dented when received, but otherwise, everything is alright.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT watch, October 10, 2013
This watch was in my wish list for a month and don't regret a bit .
This is PERFECT watch period.
Goes on formals and casuals. Big dial fans must have this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every $$$, July 15, 2013
This watch is perfect for a everyday wear and also for a memorable gift, I love this watch..It also comes with a 11 year warranty from Fossil..Bang for the buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch, I wanted for a long time, June 12, 2013
I have wanted to get this watch for a long time. It was disontinued for some time, my wish list favorite. My wife got it for me for Fathers day! Large, but feels good on your wrist! I'm just crazy about this watch! Just buy it, you know you want it, please!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch for the Money, May 19, 2013
Although certainly not a luxury watch, the Fossil line is a solid timepiece and this model is no exception. I have a pretty extensive watch collection and this is my third Fossil in my lineup and I've always been pleased with their functionality and style. It's a large face but one that doesn't overwhelm. A good value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool, May 14, 2013
Very good! It is with good design and quality. Watchband and dial are well matched.Large dial for superman. Ha ha ^-^

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit!, September 15, 2014
Bought this for twenty-something son's grad gift. He loves it. It is very large, but he likes that.