4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, just too big for my son
Nice looking watch, but it is BIG! My adult son is over 6' tall, but thin and this watch would swallow him up. I did give it to a friend of ours who is a much larger gentleman and he loved it. Beautiful detail and definitely a quality watch that I would have kept had it been smaller.
Published 2 days ago by sassy

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Light
It looks very nice on him. His wrist is small so I had to alter it to make a perfect fit. It was lighter than I expected, but overall is a nice watch.
Published 3 months ago by Liselaida

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, just too big for my son, October 29, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's JR1437 Nate Chronograph Smoke Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Above and beyond, December 22, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my Dad I'm astonished with the quality of this product for the price. All the extras it came with, including a personalized Xmas card make me excited to do business again soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Watch, April 22, 2014
Everything was great about this watch. The finish is awesome. But it is real Huge. The example image of one in a wrist don't make justice to how big it really is. Overall a nice Watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grad Gift, April 23, 2014
A graduation gift for my son in law from medical school. He wanted it because of the large face. It was perfect and the back was clear and open my engraving. HE LOVED IT!

4.0 out of 5 stars good and sturdy, June 24, 2013
I like it. It was a slightly bigger than what I thought it would be but a couple days of wearing it and I'm already used to it. Its kinda an eye catcher. Cool watch overall

5.0 out of 5 stars They had a great sale on it on Father's Day so i scooped ..., July 25, 2014
The watch does what it was designed for and it was delivered promptly....They had a great sale on it on Father's Day so i scooped it up and very pleased.....

5.0 out of 5 stars fossil, July 3, 2013
This watch is very elegant, original and above all have a very affordable price for all, also came at the time indicated by the seller, I recommend it 100

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Light, July 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 20, 2013
Its a pretty good watch to wear with casual clothing. Fossil need sto improve on their quality as the gun metal strap was not upto the mark.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice gift, November 21, 2013
I actually bought this as a gift, and they absolutely loved it, its really nice, the color is nice and easy to tell the time at night

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›