5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch
My husband gave me this watch on January. I use it almost every day and it still looks good. Its true to the picture so its not that flashy, just a simple and nice watch to wear on a day to day basis. I recomended it and if you like it on the picture dont hesitate in ordering it. Oh another thing, you can adjust the wristband to your size.
Published on July 7, 2010 by Marisusi09

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the look, not made very good
I purchsed this watch and the first time I wore it, it fell off my wrist. A pin had fallen out of one of the links and it was bent. Returned that one and purchased another one because the watch is really pretty. I've had this second one for a couple weeks now. Yesterday, I looked down at it and a pin was falling out again. Ugh! I was able to push this pin back in. Now...
Published 8 months ago by lnicker

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Watch, July 7, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, October 1, 2010
When I first got my watch, I wasn't sure I liked it because the face was a little bigger than I thought it would be. However, I realized that it wasn't sliding around under my wrist like my old one did and I decided it was much better. I really like the crystals because it dresses it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, November 3, 2011
I received the watch within a few days. I LOVE it!! It's exactly what I expected. It was really easy to take out the links. Perfect watch to wear with anything. Very flashy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaufitul and fun watch, May 19, 2011
My daughter in law asked for this watch for Christmas. I was thrilled to gift it to her - whe loves it!! She is not a glitzy girl and this adds a touch of fun and glitz to her style. Great watch!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch for casual or dress!!, September 27, 2011
This is a gorgeous watch! Casual enough for every day and elegant enough to wear out at night. The best part is that even though it has a large face, it is thin enough that it isn't "clunky" and heavy. I'm so happy with this watch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, September 10, 2011
I get compliments almost daily on this blingy watch. It has stayed shiny and sparkly through almost a year of daily use. It would be perfect if the face were a bit smaller diameter as I have small wrists but Fossil watches seem to all have large faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love My Fossil WATCH, May 25, 2013
I love this watch. I had given one to my daughter several years ago and she has enjoyed wearing it. Since the big faced
watch is in style now I decided that I wanted one for myself. Get alot of compliments on it. Fossil has great customer service if
you have problems with there products.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loves this watch!, October 31, 2012
My Wife already had the rose gold version of this watch, and wanted to see if she could get a silver version. Both of these watches are absolutely beautiful and eye catching when you see them. She purchased the rose gold one at a discount at a local store. But when I found the silver version on Amazon, its price was even less.

This is a great deal for a beautiful ladies watch. Delivery was within a week with standard shipping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 9, 2012
I received this watch as a gift and love the oversized face on it. It's a little bigger than a standard watch but very trendy right know. Easy adjustable watch band didn't have to have it sized by a jeweler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, September 7, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister and she loved it. Fossil watches never disappoint you and this one is no different. Size of dial is as desired and with those stones round the dial make it very beautiful. Adjustable bracelet makes it easier to fit the wrist.