5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch
Published 21 months ago by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 1 month
Watch looked great. Rec'd several compliments. Felt good. Wore 1 month, minute dial and gold movement stopped. Clock continues to function. Haven't checked repair process yet. Frickin Hassle!
Published 9 months ago by david myers

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch, March 22, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's ME1132 Nate Analog Display Analog Quartz Silver Watch (Watch)
I love this watch. It's an update to my fossil twist which I bought about 2 and 1\2 yrs ago, model number (#me1080 111012). These watches are great, and show class without spending 500+ dollars. I've had a lot of people tell me it looks great, and when I tell them it's just a fossil for under 200 bucks, they'er in awe. My only isssue with the twist line that fossil makes, is that you have to take them to a jeweler or send them back to replace the battery that powers the time piece, the rest of the watch is auto powered by a weight. I have opened one up thinking I could do it myself like with most watches, but nope (I destroyed that watch doing so). The battery is hidden far inside. All the crap you would have to dig through makes this impossible. Otherwise this is a great timepiece. So much more so than the last roll out of the twist line up. I hate leather bands because they rott, and they dont do a decent line up with the metal bands often enough. BTW, The seller shipped this so fast it made my head spin. Buy now before they switch up the twist line.

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is awesome!!! Highly recommend prompted delivery and packaging was excellent!, May 28, 2014
Fossil Men's ME1132 Nate Analog Display Analog Quartz Silver Watch
Fossil
Sold by A+ Genuine

3.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 1 month, March 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch., September 11, 2013
This is a nice watch for the price on Amazon. Fossil sells it for $225. I was able to remove the links to fit my wrist with a push pin and a pair of needlenose pliers. The face is big as this seems to be the new style, but the watch is not too hefty to be uncomfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with a Fossil!, July 29, 2013
Can't go wrong with a Fossil. Always lot of value for your money, combined with perfect quality. Makes them a great gift as well!

All the Fossils I ever bought still work, so I'm convinced this one will do the same. The watch is relatively big and heavy, although there are way bigger watches from Fossil, but it's comfortable to wear and I just love it. The metal case and wrist band have a nice shine to it (doesn't come across on pictures) and seeing some bits of the inner part totally does it for me. Can't go unnoticed with this Twist.

Although I like dark watches a lot, this color is the best pick for sure. The details of the inner work stand out a bit more, and that's why you buy a watch with a mechanical look for in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments galore, July 23, 2014
I get compliments on this watch almost everyday that I wear it. The moving parts really stand out.
I was hoping the twist movement charges the battery, but from what I've been researching, it's only for the second hand movement. Also, the hands are advertised as "luminous", but even after walking outside in the sun for a while it's hard to see when I'm in a darker room.
On the plus side, it's water resistant to 50M, so definitely shower safe, but I'm not risking it on swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars The coolest, July 27, 2014
Best ever. I like how it looks so complicated for just a small dial. Not alarm, nothing, just a bunch of gears for a tiny dial you have to look twice at to tell the time. It looks cool though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
I'm so satisfactory thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool watch. Looks great., September 13, 2013
Watch is awesome. It looks really cool and of course tells time perfectly. Has a nice heavy feel to it. Fossil really has cool designs. The watch has a small rotating wheel that is powered by manual winding (and also wrist movement) that displays the seconds. Cool to watch the the seconds go by. This appears to be for the "wow' factor because watch will still tell accurate time even if you don't wind it or wear it for a while. I always get compliments on it. Get it!