4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking
I love the way it looks on my husband. The band was a little large but easily adjustable. Good Buy.
Published 18 months ago by J. C.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but its huge
Nice design but its huge, heavy, and thick. It would probably look nice on a very tall guy, not regular wrist circumference. I was sad when my husband couldn't use it.
Published 14 months ago by Mom of 2 boys

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Machine Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch Fs4773 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars with excellent quality, May 28, 2014
the product was delivered on the due date, with excellent quality, which was prompt, well packaged and packed, without details, I recommend this provider
Keep up the quality that characterizes this gives us confidence to buyers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, April 26, 2014
I own this watch and due to how great it has been I have purchased it as a gift for two others. I can’t say enough great things about it and how Fossil stands behind their product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my son. He loves it!, March 23, 2014
Very nice watch. It honestly looks even better in person than in the photos! My son is 17, and other brands are very popular with his friends (like Nixon); but he wanted something different. This is a large watch (popular style now); that we had a couple of links taken out of, plus an adjustment to the clasp to make it just the right size. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars good watch, March 18, 2014
I am very happy with my watch it is very sturdy and yet it looks good large which I like for myself

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby., March 8, 2014
This watch looks excellent with just about anything, and I like Fossil as far as my past watches go. I love this watch, but one thing I must point out is that this watch is extremely heavy. I have a wide wrist so I didn't have to have it resized and it's only a little loose, but the face is very heavy, it shift when I love my arm. Getting this watch on here for such a low price is a steal. The Fossil site will cost you much more, so if you can deal with the weight of the watch, go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
Great watch, quick shipping, still loving it to this day, thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice design but its huge, November 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, August 5, 2013
I received the product in absolutely nice package and the product was matching the specification when i ordered it.
overall i am very happy about the transaction. I couldnt review this product much as it was a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 30, 2014
Great simple watch, great price.

Fossil Machine Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch Fs4773