5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer
I was a little skeptical about buying the watch online instead of buying it in person, but it turns out that all of my fears were for nothing. The watch came on time and was in perfect condition. Had it for a few weeks now and it is working great.
Published on August 23, 2011 by Dan the Man

3.0 out of 5 stars Band trigger/button too sensitive
Published on November 10, 2012 by kratur

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, August 23, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great but definitely not durable, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
I've had this watch for about 7 months now, although technically I've had two of them now. The first one lost one of the buttons within the first month. The whole button, was just gone. I took it by a Fossil store to see what they could do and the sales guy said he'd never seen such a thing before. He was great and replaced it on the spot. So here we are a few months later and again one of the buttons has fallen off..not the one in the same position, the top one this time. I only wear the thing to work every now and then and I work in an office, it's not like it gets beaten about throughout the day. It's obviously poorly constructed. I'm thinking this is my last Fossil watch. I gave it two stars because it does look good, but honestly I'd look elsewhere for a watch. Considering most all of the Fossil watches have the same basic construction I'm just going to avoid them totally.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't like, January 10, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Time is constantly delayed. I don't know if the battery or the clock is bad. I must constantly correct the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Fossil, love it., December 8, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Had it for almost a year now and still works and looks great.
I like the larger size and weight and colors.
It's water resistant and have bumped it hard several times and still no scratches on the glass.
Keeps time well.
Very good price.
Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Band trigger/button too sensitive, November 10, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
I love the way this watch looks and feels, and I really was hoping to keep it. But in the end I had to return it because the trigger on the band to allow you to take it off was way too sensitive, and it kept releasing itself with everyday movement (would hit the cuff of my shirt and release), and was way too much of a nuisance to keep (would happen about a dozen times during the day), and could potentially release and fall off my arm and smash on the floor (I had to be quick to "catch" it with my hand a few times). To me it was too much of an engineering issue as the button should be on both sides of the band to prevent accidental triggering.

Maybe mine was just a defect, but I could not live with it, and will be making sure future watches have two release buttons on the band.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, like all Fossil watches, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
Not a lot to say other than great watch! As with all my Fossil watches this one appears to be high quality, and looks exactly like the picture. Even after several months of regular use there is no discoloration of the metal in the band or the watch body itself. Also I have taken it in the water and am happy to report no leaks.

One noteworthy feature is that the crystal (glass cover) has a slight curve to it which makes for a slight magnification if looking at the watch from an angle, and beyond about 45 deg off axis makes reading the bottom of the watch impossible. This is not really as issue (at least for me) as I generally look roughly straight into the watch face to check the time, but is a feature not clearly called out in the product description.

Overall great watch, I'd recommend this product to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, June 7, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
bought this watch for my husband for ten year ann.he loves it!! fast shipping!! can not beat the price.the watch is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Carlos Uribe (Merida, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent seller, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
excellent product very punctual in delivering quality and trust recommend it to everyone, a low-cost and good quality. thank you very much for your Information

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Men's CH2731 Dylan Blue Dial Watch (Watch)
If saw this watch at a mall kiosk and found it a bit expensive. I came home and tried to find it on Amazon and saw that it was significantly cheaper. I picked it up right away. The watch itself is a large but not huge and it's not very heavy. I love the gunmetal grey and the shade of blue. It's one of my favorite watches.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›