Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 26, 2012
Not a lot to say other than great watch! As with all my Fossil watches this one appears to be high quality, and looks exactly like the picture. Even after several months of regular use there is no discoloration of the metal in the band or the watch body itself. Also I have taken it in the water and am happy to report no leaks.

One noteworthy feature is that the crystal (glass cover) has a slight curve to it which makes for a slight magnification if looking at the watch from an angle, and beyond about 45 deg off axis makes reading the bottom of the watch impossible. This is not really as issue (at least for me) as I generally look roughly straight into the watch face to check the time, but is a feature not clearly called out in the product description.

Overall great watch, I'd recommend this product to others.
on December 8, 2012
Had it for almost a year now and still works and looks great.
I like the larger size and weight and colors.
It's water resistant and have bumped it hard several times and still no scratches on the glass.
Keeps time well.
Very good price.
Recommended.
on March 15, 2013
I've had this watch for about 7 months now, although technically I've had two of them now. The first one lost one of the buttons within the first month. The whole button, was just gone. I took it by a Fossil store to see what they could do and the sales guy said he'd never seen such a thing before. He was great and replaced it on the spot. So here we are a few months later and again one of the buttons has fallen off..not the one in the same position, the top one this time. I only wear the thing to work every now and then and I work in an office, it's not like it gets beaten about throughout the day. It's obviously poorly constructed. I'm thinking this is my last Fossil watch. I gave it two stars because it does look good, but honestly I'd look elsewhere for a watch. Considering most all of the Fossil watches have the same basic construction I'm just going to avoid them totally.
on August 23, 2011
I was a little skeptical about buying the watch online instead of buying it in person, but it turns out that all of my fears were for nothing. The watch came on time and was in perfect condition. Had it for a few weeks now and it is working great.
on December 26, 2013
If saw this watch at a mall kiosk and found it a bit expensive. I came home and tried to find it on Amazon and saw that it was significantly cheaper. I picked it up right away. The watch itself is a large but not huge and it's not very heavy. I love the gunmetal grey and the shade of blue. It's one of my favorite watches.
on November 10, 2012
I love the way this watch looks and feels, and I really was hoping to keep it. But in the end I had to return it because the trigger on the band to allow you to take it off was way too sensitive, and it kept releasing itself with everyday movement (would hit the cuff of my shirt and release), and was way too much of a nuisance to keep (would happen about a dozen times during the day), and could potentially release and fall off my arm and smash on the floor (I had to be quick to "catch" it with my hand a few times). To me it was too much of an engineering issue as the button should be on both sides of the band to prevent accidental triggering.

Maybe mine was just a defect, but I could not live with it, and will be making sure future watches have two release buttons on the band.
on February 13, 2013
I got exactly what I wanted and the watch looks even better in person. First day I wore it I got compliments on how nice it looked. Shipping was fast got in less than a week.
The one con I have about this watch is in low light or complete darkness the glow in the dark wears off very fast. It doesn't bother me since I work in a well lighted area but in the evening I have to use my cell phone to check the time.
on April 13, 2015
I have had the watch for 5 years and it has been fine until today. It just stopped. I had it checked out by a jeweler and she said that the battery was fine, but the inner workings had an issue. $150 to find out what the issue was and possible fix it. Pass... my first and last Fossil. I did not realize they had such a short life span. And yes I wish I still had the receipt from 5 years ago... but I don't. My fault there!
on May 2, 2013
I own three watches, all Fossils. The first was a Christmas present from my sister in 1997, the next was a birthday present from my wife, and now this one. This watch has a really nice heft to it, but it isn't big and clunky. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is that it seems to have an odd number of links; so when I had a jeweler friend remove one link for me it was still too big around. Yet another link had to come out, so it fit much better; however the clasp is now off center, going toward the outside of my left wrist. And I know this is kind of dumb to notice, but the luminous parts of the dials do not glow for very long.
on June 29, 2013
The watch has two defective buttons. I sent it to my father as a gift in the Philippines but when my father checked it, he was surprised to see that the button B was having a loose thread and button A couldn't not be pressed. He brought it to a fossil shop in the city but they could not honor the warranty as Mr.Watch did not stamp the warranty with serial number and date of purchased. It would be very expensive to send it back to USA so my father just opted to pay for the repair.