5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet EVER!
I am a girl, but even I think that this wallet is GLORIFYING!
I bought this wallet for my dad because he has dropped and torn his old wallet so many times that I figured it was about time for a new one.
Published on November 30, 2012 by nky

3.0 out of 5 stars Wider than I anticipated
A little wide and bulky for what I was looking for. The zipper doesn't accommodate currency very easily. Only use it on occasion.
Published 14 months ago by Event

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet EVER!, November 30, 2012
I am a girl, but even I think that this wallet is GLORIFYING!
The product arrived within 3-4 days (standard shipping) and was boxed TWICE with extra care (I bought this item during the holidays so I also received a free ornament, which was very thoughtful of the company). The wallet was also cushioned in the FOSSIL tin box and strung with an elastic band to prevent it from falling out.
The wallet was described EXACTLY as it was listed; dark brown, leather material, etc.
Of course, the smell of the item was also amazing; PURE leather.
It contains 8 card slots, and about 4 more hidden slots; a flip design (which my dad loves), and a back zipper in the main compartment.
Overall, I love this wallet and will definitely be buying from FOSSIL again. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a new wallet, especially for your dad, brother, spouse, etc.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does it job., August 6, 2013
I was in need of a new wallet ASAP! So I bought this one since I have alot of products of Fossil. I loved the wallet and it the delivery was fast! The only thing that I didn't like about the wallet is that it had a zipper inside. The zipper marks the leather and it damages it. Other than that its a great buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wider than I anticipated, October 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 29, 2013
I got this wallet for my boyfriend and he loves it and I love it! My favorite feature is the zipper inside where you can "hide" cash. Very nice quality and it seems like it will hold up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves it, January 4, 2014
this is a lovely wallet. Delivery was excellent and prompt. However, it looks slightly different as seen in the picture here. Otherwise, it perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, January 3, 2014
I bought this for my husband, because he was using a wallet that he has had for 5 years and was using electric tape to hold it together. I am a huge Fossil lover and thought this would be perfect for him.

HE LOVED IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, February 1, 2013
Since this product doesn't have a lot of information and pictures here on Amazon, I was hesitating to buy it but I did it and I'm happy with this purchase, slim design with room enough for a lot of cards, IDs, money and it has a pocket with a zip in the bills section for private things or coins.

4.0 out of 5 stars got it for the bf, February 18, 2014
Got this for the boyfriend for valentines day. he said he likes it and it doesn't what its intended to do. I got him a fossil watch for Christmas so this is a nice accent piece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, December 28, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend for Christnas to replace the wallet he has that is almost identical to this. He loved it and it actually worked out better than the one he had before. Plus at the time of purchase it was cheaper than the Fossil store/website.

2.0 out of 5 stars thick leather, December 19, 2013
WCH (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this to replace an old fossil wallet that I had. I need one with a zippered pocket in the back for "hidden" cash. This wallet was well made, but it was really thick and stiff. I'm sure it will hold up well, but it bulges out with all of my cards in it. I found my old fossil wallet that is made with softer leather, so I might give this one to someone.

Fossil Men's Estate Zip Passcase Wallet