5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!
My husband bought this for me for Christmas and I LOVE it!! Great quality and the rose gold color is unique. Saw this exact one in stores for about $40 more so Amazon is the place to get it. It's totally waterproof too so I don't have to worry about it getting wet. LOVE IT!
Published on January 4, 2012 by Erin Cisco

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch is cool...band not so much
The band says stainless steel..but it felt to light and cheap as if it were nickle plated...
Published 5 months ago by Mauricio Lopez

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Quartz Rosegold Gem Dial Rosegold Band - Women's Watch ES2811 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very pleased, September 26, 2013
I own a very expensive watch, so I haven't been buying fun watches....it's hard to justify. I had bought a much more expensive designer watch to stay in the trend. After a few weeks, it did not work. I looked and looked and finally found this rose gold Fossil watch and remembered how popular they were with my teens years ago. i took the leap and I'm glad I did!! The price point was good and I can take a bath and not worry about getting a little water on it! It has been a prerfect purchase for me...it measures 7 1/2 inches. My wrist is exactly 6 1/2 inches and I had one link taken out. I couldn't be more pleased!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's BIG and Beautiful, September 17, 2013
Dsrtgrl7 "dsrtgrl" (Santa Fe, NM United States) - See all my reviews
Once I got over how large this watch was, I was in love. It sparkles and shines and I get compliments on whenever I wear it. On the watch face there is a 12 (for 12:00), and then all the other hours are marked with rhinestones, which is pretty. The inside little dials that tell you the date and month and such are so small I can't read them, but that feature isn't why I bought this watch in the first place. It's blingy and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, December 18, 2013
Bought this for my daughter! She loves it! Great price as well! I would recommend it to anyone who wants a classy but caual watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for in a watch, November 13, 2013
Good packaging, working in perfect order, and was exactly what I was looking for in a watch , I realy recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars pleasently surprised, December 29, 2011
I ordered this watch as a Christmas present to myself. When I received it I was very satified with the quality. I absolutely Love it. The best thing is that I did not even have to adjust the band. It was a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Rosegold Watch- An excellent buy, August 1, 2013
I got this watch just a week ago, so too early to make any strong recommendations. But I love the look, looks elegant and more expensive than it actually is. It fits my wrist really well. The clasp is easy to use. Overall a very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye catching watch, May 6, 2014
It came down to this watch and a very similar one by Michael Kors. The Fossil watch had better reviews in terms of the stones not falling out and the "pink gold" not wearing off. It is a beautiful watch, but my one complaint is that it is very heavy. You can't notice it too much when you're wearing it, and I wouldn't discourage you from buying it if you like the style, but just know it's very heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big yet feminine., May 26, 2014
It's big yet still looks feminine. After having 3 links taken out, it fits her perfectly. Luminous minute and hour hands, you can read the time in the dark very well. It's a beautiful watch. So far it's keeping the time pretty accurately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Valentines Day, February 19, 2014
I ordered this watch for my mom who is 70. I was a little doubtful at first because she's " old school". To my surprise she absolutely loved it!!!!