5.0 out of 5 stars Review of purchase., April 18, 2013
Sonictech "-AJ" (Atlanta, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Retro Traveler Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch Am4441 (Watch)
After my old Fossil watch of 6 years broke beyond repair I decided to get a new style and look.

I've seen this brand of watch in department stores but bought it on Amazon due to cheaper price.

The major selling points of this design for me were:

1) The detailed diver's dial (the ring around the watch), it can be twisted around to mark your watch for anything you need to keep track of.
2) Minimal "clutter" inside the wrist watch dial.
3) Smooth chrome finish.

The shipping only took 3 days too! Which blew the ETA out of the water, while I imagine individual results will vary this was a very pleasing surprise for me.

My only concern is I hope this watch will survive the 6 years my old watch did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but shiny, August 14, 2013
The watch is great, everything I wanted except its a little too shiny. I understand its the style but if it was slight muted in color it would be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great every day watch, January 18, 2014
Wanted a good watch to wear almost daily that looked nice and sollid, but didn't want to pay a ton. This is a perfect watch for me. Face is a perfect size, I have pretty good size wrists and am pretty tall so it fits me. Face is a little bigger than I expected but I love it. Looks great, looks more expensive than what I paid for it. Got it for around $65. Would have paid full price for it, great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, December 30, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He did have to get a couple links taken out which wasn't bad.Other than that it was perfect for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, July 10, 2014
I ordered this watch because I have always bought Fossil watches so this one caught my eye. Fossil is known to make quality items that last for a long time and their watches are no exception. The watch was delivered fast and came with a nice case to store it in. Had to get a couple links taken out to get it fitted nicely around my wrist. Great buy and very happy with my purchase! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, June 18, 2014
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my significant other and he absolutely loved it. It has a beautiful vintage look to it. Great product for a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, May 21, 2014
I love the watch. I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend..He loves it..Looks cool on him..totally worth the price :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 25, 2014
Bought it for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! Shipping was really fast and arrived perfectly on time. It is a little shiny but it doesn't take away from the watch. Its also kind of big so he would need to get a few links taken out but this watch is a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love, March 11, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend for christmas and I am so happy. I love it, he loves it, everyone wins. Great sleek face and very simple but that is what we like. Also, the box it came in was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very exquisite wristwatch, January 20, 2014
Came earlier than I even expected it. Fits nicely with most outfits especially dress shirts and suits. Not as heavy as most chain wristwatches of the same size. I had to take out two links as it was a bit loose at first but fits perfectly now. Great buy!