Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Retro Traveler Three Hand Stainless Steel Watch Am4441
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 18, 2013
After my old Fossil watch of 6 years broke beyond repair I decided to get a new style and look.

I've seen this brand of watch in department stores but bought it on Amazon due to cheaper price.

The major selling points of this design for me were:

1) The detailed diver's dial (the ring around the watch), it can be twisted around to mark your watch for anything you need to keep track of.
2) Minimal "clutter" inside the wrist watch dial.
3) Smooth chrome finish.

The shipping only took 3 days too! Which blew the ETA out of the water, while I imagine individual results will vary this was a very pleasing surprise for me.

My only concern is I hope this watch will survive the 6 years my old watch did.
on January 18, 2014
Wanted a good watch to wear almost daily that looked nice and sollid, but didn't want to pay a ton. This is a perfect watch for me. Face is a perfect size, I have pretty good size wrists and am pretty tall so it fits me. Face is a little bigger than I expected but I love it. Looks great, looks more expensive than what I paid for it. Got it for around $65. Would have paid full price for it, great watch.
on July 10, 2014
I ordered this watch because I have always bought Fossil watches so this one caught my eye. Fossil is known to make quality items that last for a long time and their watches are no exception. The watch was delivered fast and came with a nice case to store it in. Had to get a couple links taken out to get it fitted nicely around my wrist. Great buy and very happy with my purchase! :-)
on March 25, 2014
Bought it for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! Shipping was really fast and arrived perfectly on time. It is a little shiny but it doesn't take away from the watch. Its also kind of big so he would need to get a few links taken out but this watch is a great buy!
on August 14, 2013
The watch is great, everything I wanted except its a little too shiny. I understand its the style but if it was slight muted in color it would be perfect.
on January 20, 2014
Came earlier than I even expected it. Fits nicely with most outfits especially dress shirts and suits. Not as heavy as most chain wristwatches of the same size. I had to take out two links as it was a bit loose at first but fits perfectly now. Great buy!
on December 30, 2013
I got this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He did have to get a couple links taken out which wasn't bad.Other than that it was perfect for him.
on March 11, 2014
I got this for my boyfriend for christmas and I am so happy. I love it, he loves it, everyone wins. Great sleek face and very simple but that is what we like. Also, the box it came in was perfect.
on June 18, 2014
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my significant other and he absolutely loved it. It has a beautiful vintage look to it. Great product for a good price!
on March 24, 2015
very accurate time keeper. very rugged as I am hard on a watch and this one has held up well. would purchase again if I need another one.