5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and performance
Recommended for its elegant design, a brand recognized worldwide. Affordable. Good performance in operation. Durability. Warranty available for a reasonable period.
Published 9 months ago by Tere

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch
I wanted a white watch for summer. I like my watches to fit around my wrist but this a loose one so I didn't keep it. You can't adjust the band. It was a nice looking watch.
Published 5 months ago by Susan Biesiot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and performance, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Retro Traveler Three Hand Resin Watch - White Am4466 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, February 19, 2014
I bought two of these as gifts for friends of mine (ages 25 and 27) and they loved them. The watch is really pretty and looks like a high quality ceramic watch. The give you PLENTY of links so you'll have to adjust it to fit your wrist. However, if you take the watch to any Fossil store they will remove the excess links for you and give you the spares in a little bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars GIFT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND, BEAUTIFUL SUMMER COLOUR, SHE LIKED IT VERY MUCH, not perfect but good.., July 5, 2014
GOOD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, March 17, 2014
Love the watch and very excited to wear it this summer! But while I was removing links it picked up blue dye from my jean which had been washed several times at this point. The dye was very hard to get off . That's the oh reason for leaving one star out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch, February 21, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and beauty., December 9, 2013
Its a beautiful watch but when i buy it i dont read well and its resin so i expect other product. But its ok in my hand its perfect and the only thing that i worry its about clean it because it sensitive to get dirty.

2.0 out of 5 stars I love Fossil and have bought their stuff for 30 years, July 18, 2014
Did not care for the band, it was kind of rubbery. It already had a smudge of black on it when it got here. It is on the porch for UPS to pick up. I love Fossil and have bought their stuff for 30 years, just this watch did not work out..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 20, 2013
Was the perfect gift for a fossil lover and a price much lower than the outlet store! (which I live right next to)

Rate and Discover Movies