Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fossil Retro Traveler Three Hand Resin Watch - White Am4466
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 6, 2014
am very well satisfied
on August 4, 2014
Fossil makes great quality products. They look great and FEEL good. I'm a Fossil Fan for sure!
on September 7, 2014
Larger than I anticipated. It's a bit more showy than I normally wear because of its size. Also, it was difficult to size since the links are large. Had a jeweler remove a link, only to have to go back and have them move a link to the other side because it sat on my wrist uncomfortably. It's better now, but still not very comfortable.
on July 23, 2014
Great Gift for my mom, good quality and looks fancy
on July 18, 2014
Did not care for the band, it was kind of rubbery. It already had a smudge of black on it when it got here. It is on the porch for UPS to pick up. I love Fossil and have bought their stuff for 30 years, just this watch did not work out..
on August 26, 2014
The watch was for a friend and she and I loved it...it was a great buy thank you.
on August 13, 2014
Great
on September 21, 2014
very good, on time, excelent product
on July 5, 2014
GOOD
on March 17, 2014
Love the watch and very excited to wear it this summer! But while I was removing links it picked up blue dye from my jean which had been washed several times at this point. The dye was very hard to get off . That's the oh reason for leaving one star out.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse