5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Riley - Tortoiseshell Face, January 30, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Riley Multifunction Stainless Steel Watch - Gold-Tone Es3364 (Watch)
Really pleased with this watch. I have several Fossil watches and buy them as I know they are very high quality at an affordable price. They look great and are durable. Fossil also stands behind their products completely. I highly recommend their watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, January 7, 2014
This Fossil watch is exactly what I wanted and the picture does it no justice. I had to get some links taken off but that was too be expected. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars uno, December 9, 2013
ok but not fantastic,seen better.it appears more beautifiul in pics than in its real form. functionality is good,overall its a nice buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 28, 2014
It's really attractive. Love the gold color, not garrish. Have had compliments on it already.
If you don't like what I'm writing, then don't send me the review. I said enough above.