Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on December 3, 2010
I have been wanting a boyfriend style watch for almost a year now, since a good friend got one for her birthday last winter. However, every time I saw one, it just wasn't the right one, or the price wasn't right.

Then, I stumbled on this watch in Macy's where I happened to have a coupon. It's so much prettier, sparklier, and more special looking in person. It's definitely a very big, trendy style watch, and the rhinestones really shimmer in the light. I like that it's a little special and different and fun, while still being neutral enough to wear every day and with everything. Similar watches in fancy designer brands are going for twice the price (or more) of this one, but I think this one feels extremely solid and substantial, and it really looks just as expensive as any of those designer watches.

I am extremely happy with my purchase. It's just the right amount of fun and flashy, without being over the top, it's comfortable on my wrist, and I've had fossil watches before, so my past experiences with their quality make me feel confident that this one will last me a good, long time.

I definitely recommend you take a look at one of these in person! Definitely worth it.
on May 29, 2012
I waited awhile to write this review because some reviewers had mentioned the rose metal is easily scratched and the diamonds around the bezel fall out. I've worn this watch everyday for about 3 months now and it still looks great. Sure there is some minor scratching on the band area because it rubs against my desk while I'm at work but if you have an office job then you know that happens to anything you wear around your wrist. No diamonds have fallen out and the face hasn't scratched at all either. I would definitely recommend this watch!
on January 23, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It is large, but I like large watches. It has just the right amount of bling. It's very elegant on and at the same time it can be worn with just about everything. The face has two tones inside the dials, it's a frosted sliver and the number section is white, which I find it unique. I got a lot of complements on it!!!
on March 31, 2011
I like this watch I get lots of compliment on it. I love the metal colors. It is a man-sized watch so be prepared. One of my around-the-face crytals has fallen out in the 3 months I've worn it. I'm sure I can get it repaired just haven't investigated that far yet. It's not terribly noticable.
on April 27, 2012
No complaint's, looks good, and most importantly my g/f loves it (I bought it as a gift for her, so that matters a lot.)
It's a little thicker than the average lady's watch... but I think that's the point of this model. Again, good stuff.
on July 19, 2012
Well I'm out of the dog house again with this great buy from Amazon & Fossil. The Riley collection is quite bold and attractive and my wife LOVES it. So much so in the last 3 months she now has 3 colors and styles. Thanks Amazon for the great price.
on August 23, 2011
The watch was very nice and shipped in a timely manner. I was moderately disappointed by the easy ability of the metal to scratch on the band but outside of that the watch is great!
on August 10, 2012
I bought this phone for my fiance, and bought it through Amazon because this particular Fossil watch was sold to me about $20 cheaper than Fossil would directly. Although the watch looked great once I received it, it did not last more than two weeks before my fiance showed me how much the two-toned band had scratched. My fiance is a elementary school teacher, and teaches my standing up in front of the class. Like me, she takes care of everything and tries to baby everything she owns, especially fancier watches. I went to a local Fossil retailer and they told me that they would have immediately given me a new watch if that happened to any watch I purchased directly from Fossil. However, since I saved $20 by purchasing through Amazon, my girlfriend now has a terribly-scratched women's Fossil watch. I will most likely buy her a new watch soon, since the watch she has now looks like she has never taken it off her wrist in five years, when I just bought it for her three months ago.
on December 10, 2013
The packaging was disappointing. I could hear the contents rattling when I picked it up. Once I opened the package, I saw that the watch had fallen out of the Fossil tin and was rattling loose in the carton. There was minimal protection (bubble wrap) in the carton. The metal Fossil case was dented in several places where the watch had banged into it. I didn't notice any problems with the watch itself but time will tell. Further more, there was no invoice or packing information in the box. There was no information on how to return the product or who to contact if there was a problem. The watch was $95.00 and I expected better from Amazon.
on May 5, 2012
This is a great quality watch that arrived very quick. It also came with a little box/ case for it. Overall I am very pleased with it. Much cheaper on amazon opposed to at a retail store