4.0 out of 5 stars Watch This!
Published on November 7, 2011 by Federico

Published on May 31, 2011 by yc

3.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Men's CH2600 Decker Chronograph Stainless Steel Black Dial Watch, May 31, 2011
This is my first time to buy Fossil watch. First of all, you should be aware of that this watch is very heavy and the bracelet is very easily scratched. I had got it only for couples and already got scratches. I guess it got scratches when I wrapped it making it stand up on my desk. Secondly, the tachymeter bezel is meaningless because the longest hand moving around is second hand instead of chronograph second hand to point out the number on the tachymeter bezel like most other watches do. It is even shown different from the manual that came along. Thirdly, the "FOSSIL" characters are with white color instead of blue color as it might be seen in the picture shown here. Fourthly, the hands are terribly misaligned from the mark. I was pretty disappointed when finding out this.
At last, the look is not too bad if you don't care the truths described above. At least, the time & date is working even though it doesn't give the 100% accuracy. The look is stylish though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but expect 'trial & error' til you get the right one., December 13, 2013
Beautiful watch, even more so live.

I gave it a a three (3) star rating because:

* Awesome design.
* Excellent weight; bracelet not heavy, while the case does have a great weight giving it a sturdy feeling

I took two (2) stars away because:

* It was dead on arrival (DOA). The second count hand was broken
* I also tested out the chronograph and, while it works, it does NOT reset back to zero (0)

Despite the flaws in this particular experience, the watch itself is quite fantastic and elegant.

A BIG suggestion for those new to Amazon, and even those not so new, buy this jewelry DIRECTLY from Amazon, not third parties (sellers) and one can return items without having to pay mailing and being charged a "re-stock" fee.

I am buying it again, from Amazon of course, as it is a present for a dear friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch This!, November 7, 2011
I must say, I really like this watch. I received this watch as a gift from my girlfriend several months ago. It still looks great and keeps great time. It has that look of more expensive watches, but is much more affordable. The only negatives were: The stopwatch buttons on the side get pressed easily when putting on shirts or jackets, not that bad but annoying. Also the wristband squeaks when it's not worn. It's still a great watch for it's price. I'd like to add that it's surprisingly durable. I've dropped mine several times, and it's still working.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks nice. doesnt work., March 9, 2014
I would love the watch but it likes to do this thing where it gets stuck. And I have to tap it to get it to work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch not working, March 5, 2014
Part of the watch does not work and I don't know why. I opened the package and put the watch on and did what the directions said but the small hand that ticks that's tells the seconds does not work. I would like it fixed but don't know where to take it or anything to get that fixed and for how much I paid for it I am disappointed that part of it does not work.

3.0 out of 5 stars battery dead, February 18, 2014
Watch needs a new battery and we just received it. It does not keep time. Did not expect that from a fossil

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, February 9, 2014
The watch is really beautiful but it doesn't work, I'd considered for repair but it was 50$ us. I felt really bad about it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decker watch, January 2, 2014
This was a Christmas gift. The style was not what he wanted so was returned. It was also loose in the box and scratches on the face.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, February 6, 2014
So disappointed when this item arrived. The box for the watch did not look like a thousand years old. The watch inside not even looks like a band new watch. When I purchase a watch from the mall, both of the box the the watch look so clean and nice, but this one looks like trash to me. So not happy.

2.0 out of 5 stars my husband is very disappointed :(, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Fossil Men's Stainless Steel Chronograph Black Dial Watch (Apparel)
I bought this watch for my Husband for our Anniversary. He says the watch is very heavy and the bracelet is already scratched.(been less than a week).Product says water resistance but after a swim the dial got foggy from inside ..The watch is not what I expected..and my husband is very disappointed :(

Rate and Discover Movies