Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2012
The title of the review really says it all. I love fossil products and will continue to purchase them despite the fact that I returned this watch. It is a beautiful watch, the colors are soft and flattering against my skin tone, but the band just felt so cheap next to my other watches. But, this is really a personal opinion. I prefer a significant band and I like a little weight to it. So, it might just be me. I would say that if you really love the look to go ahead and order it. See how you like it, you can always return it right?
on April 20, 2013
This watch is even prettier in person. Super fast delivery by seller. The face has a gorgeous pearlized sheet to it. It keeps
perfect time and looks much more expensive than it is. I had to get two links taken out, but no big deal. Better to be a little
big than too small.
on June 11, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my GF. She loves it and it looks great on her. Very stylish but yet functional. Also, seems durable she has had it for a while now and still looks great. Face is a decent size so may not be ideal for a petite person.
on November 14, 2013
This was a gift for my daughter's birthday. She absolutely LOVES it! We know Fossil is a good brand. It turns out I purchased the last one and she went back on-line and it was gone she was so mad at herself for hesitating. She just couldn't believe that I was the one who bought the LAST ONE and it was for her!
on May 2, 2012
I bought this watch for my daughter for Easter....she loves it! Delivery was fast and the watch was NEW. We went to the fossil store and they adjusted the size no problem...LOVE IT!
on February 28, 2013
I love this watch! It was a bit larger than I expected and I had to have 2 links removed by my jeweler in order for it to fit. I've gotten quite a few compliments on it though.
on September 3, 2013
I love this watch and everything about it except the size of the face. I'm petite with a tiny wrist and I prefer small watches. I wish it was smaller..a very beautiful watch.
on January 9, 2014
I splurged and bought this watch for myself. I absolutely love it. It was a little big for my wrist but was easily adjusted for me by a local jeweler for a small fee.
on July 23, 2012
I recently purchased this watch. I have several Fossil watches, but this one is my favorite. It is pretty and feminine and can be casual and dressy
on January 10, 2013
Nice watch, more beautiful in person. The pink on the inside surrounded by the multi colored gems, makes it more beautiful. I love it!!!!