5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!
just got my watch today and i love it. its hard to tell from the picture, but the 3 dials are actually a blue mother of pearl. the crystals around the face are not that sparkly, but its still so pretty. i have to get some links taken out, but i'll just go to the fossil store and get it done.
Published 23 months ago by Kerrie

3.0 out of 5 stars Dull
The stones on the watch are very small and dull, not as colorful or bright as the picture shows it to be.
Published 21 months ago by Amber fahey

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i wanted!, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
always love fossil watches, have several. usually given to me- but this time i couldn't wait and treated myself. no guilt! i love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch!, December 27, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend Stella Watch by Fossil, March 12, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I love love this watch! Its beautiful! The only complaints I have are: 1. Removing the links are tricky and frustrating! 2. The date dial gets covered up by the minute hand. Other than that Its fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch! !, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I have been collecting fossil and guess brand watches for over 15 years and I gotta say of all the watches I own, this one is in my top 3! I would rate it 10 stars if I could!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love fossils, December 19, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I love fossil watches because they are durable, I have had mine for about a year and it is as good as the day I bought it. The colors also go great with any outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!, July 20, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I found a picture of this watch on Instagram and instantly wanted it. I own quite a few Fossil watches, but couldn't find this on their website. My husband surprised me with it (found it on e-bay) and I am more in love with it in person!! The only thing you should know though is it is a larger watch and heavier than most. If you're used to the stella watches then its fine but if this is your first then just a heads up!!
If you're on the fence about ordering.... DO IT! you will not regret!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling better about this purchase now..., March 30, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I am updating my previous review - on a whim, and because I really didn't want to return this watch - I stopped by a local watch shop and it turns out that the battery needed to be replaced. Just a few dollars later and this watch works perfectly! I am still a little disappointed that it showed up with a dead battery in the first place, but I really do love the watch and am now happy with the purchase.

First of all, this watch is beautiful. I was so excited when it finally arrived except for the fact that it didn't work! The watch doesn't work at all and now it has to go back. The price increased by $30 since I purchased it so I'm not sure if I will be replacing it with the same model. Unfortunately the only return option is for a refund and not an exchange - sadly this has left me completely bummed out about this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch glory! Its gorgeous and functional!, March 12, 2013
VannahAmes (Las Vegas, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This watch face is large, buyer beware of this fact, but I love it for this fact! Its got a the standard time hands, then it also has a day of the month dial, day of the week dial, and military time dial and you cant fit all that in a teeny watch. The colors are fantastic, the stones surrounding the edges are sparkly and fun, and the band is chunky and stylish. My absolute favorite watch ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
Comfortable, ergonomic, easy to use, exactly the color bought, high quality product, good brand, nice for daily or training a lot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch! Like others have said-it's not as colorful around the face where the gems are as the picture shows but it is still very pretty. I have gotten a few compliments already. It came super fast by the seller too.

Fossil Stella Stainless Steel Watch