5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and great price!
I wanted an all white watch and had been shopping around. Found this watch on Amazon for less than what stores were charging plus I had an Amazon e-certificate. I LOVE this watch and have received a number of compliments on it! Definitely content with my purchase.

Shipping was also good...a smooth transaction.
Published on September 13, 2010 by Sherry

2.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Problems
Hi, my watch was purchased in May 2010. My first watch was replaced under warranty when one of the crystals fell out and now this has just happened again to the second watch. Both watches were only treated with care. I'm really disappointed as I still love it.
Published on October 10, 2010 by Lolly Packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and great price!, September 13, 2010
Sherry (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Stella White Dial Women's Quartz Watch - ES1967 (Watch)

Shipping was also good...a smooth transaction.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crystal Problems, October 10, 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap....so disappointed, August 29, 2014
Amazon Customer (Gilbert, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I wanted a white ceramic watch and this had all the options that I was searching for. But when it came I was so disappointed. It feels cheap! The case and band feel like they are plastic and not good quality ceramic and the clasp is very weak and doesn't take much to pop open. Also, I have a small wrist and while I knew I'd have to take some links out, there is no way I can take out enough to fit my wrist. So disappointed....fossil is a good brand but I'm not going to spend $100 on a watch that looks like I spent far less on it and for it to not even fit. Back it goes.

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING CHEAP!, June 4, 2014
No seriously, I love Amazon and the watches I have bought are great...however this was a gift to my sister in law and I even paid for it to be wrapped. The box came in beautifully wrapped, nice box..but when she opened it and put it on the first thing our of her mouth was "..wow its really light" granted, from a distance it looks nice, but it honestly feels lesser quality than a cheap walmart watch. Shes had it with moderate use for a few months now..it broke. Now I understand if you are reading this and saying "well this is probably that one in the bunch" My question to you, for almost or more than 100 bucks, would you risk it? I will never buy fossil again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily cleaned and hard to scuff, October 1, 2014
I got this for my daughter and she loves it. She is very active with soccer, school and a lot of outdoor activities. Some folks have given this watch lower ratings because of the band being plastic but it is a solid plastic with strong links. Easily cleaned and hard to scuff. You might need to take it to a jewelry shop or fossil store (they will size it for free) to get the fit you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Deserve a Star, January 17, 2014
This is the cheapest watch when it comes to material. The band feels like it could just snap apart and the clasp barely stays closed. The clasp pops open too easily to be worth anything. I wouldn't recommend this watch to anyone. You would think a watch that retails for $95 would be something you could rely on. However, I know this watch will break quite easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish it was possible to a leave no stars rating, December 18, 2013
This is by far absolutely the worst purchase ever. Product was late, dented and watch was already on therefore might need a change of batteries soon. Contacted the seller no response, watchzone thanks for messing up my little sister's christmas gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 2, 2014
My daughter loved the watch but was disappointed to find out it was broken. Hopefully, the return won't be a problem....fingers crossed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, beautiful watch, July 9, 2014
Got this for my fiance and she loves it! A great size for her little wrist. The fake diamonds on it add a feminine touch. Stays clean and we haven't had a single problem with it! We love Fossil watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, June 17, 2014
beautiful watch. This was a birthday gift for a friend. Fast delivery. She gets lots of compliments on it. I have the same one now for 2 years and haven't lost any rhinestones.