Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports STEM

on January 10, 2015
I have purchased Fossil watches in the past and never been disappointed. However this watch arrived and was clearly not "New" as it was marketed. It has a scratch on the surface of the face of the watch and all of the tape and packaging was crumpled up inside the fossil tin box. The watch is very light weight and feels much more like plastic than ceramic. I'm very disappointed in the value compared to my previous experiences with Fossil. In the attached photo you cannot see the scratch, but you can see the less than careful packaging (crumpled tape and plastic inside the box).
review image
on September 13, 2010
I wanted an all white watch and had been shopping around. Found this watch on Amazon for less than what stores were charging plus I had an Amazon e-certificate. I LOVE this watch and have received a number of compliments on it! Definitely content with my purchase.

Shipping was also good...a smooth transaction.
on October 1, 2014
I got this for my daughter and she loves it. She is very active with soccer, school and a lot of outdoor activities. Some folks have given this watch lower ratings because of the band being plastic but it is a solid plastic with strong links. Easily cleaned and hard to scuff. You might need to take it to a jewelry shop or fossil store (they will size it for free) to get the fit you want.
on August 29, 2014
I wanted a white ceramic watch and this had all the options that I was searching for. But when it came I was so disappointed. It feels cheap! The case and band feel like they are plastic and not good quality ceramic and the clasp is very weak and doesn't take much to pop open. Also, I have a small wrist and while I knew I'd have to take some links out, there is no way I can take out enough to fit my wrist. So disappointed....fossil is a good brand but I'm not going to spend $100 on a watch that looks like I spent far less on it and for it to not even fit. Back it goes.
on May 15, 2014
Cute watch. I needed something to tide me over while my expensive watch is being repaired. However, the 'manual' is worthless; you need to register it online to figure out how to set the time, date, etc. Trust me, it is not intuitive. And I still need to take it to a Fossil store to take out a link or two since it is way loose. But the style is exactly as pictured.
on March 1, 2015
definitely the best gift for a woman is beautiful and weighs nothing
review image
on March 8, 2015
To all potential buyers...... The band is not ceramic!!!!!! So ignore all the whiners. It clearly says in the description. ACRYLIC band and frame. Ceramic is not something you want on your wrist typically due too real life reasons. Beautiful watch. Durable and sensable.
on February 18, 2016
Fossil watches are the best watch out there. They are very reasonably priced, and look fantastic! I have almost every color so I can match any outfit. I had my last white watch for at least 4 years and wore it almost everyday. So VERY happy with this product😃
on January 31, 2016
This was a Christmas gift and it is being heavily used. I can be rough on accessories but this seems to be very durable. I love it! It was a little big but you can remove the links to adjust it. I get compliments on this watch a lot. Great buy.
on June 9, 2015
This watch is AWESOME!!!!!! It's water proof. I already went into the lake with it. It's a little hard to set up the date and day but i went online for instructions. I was afraid it would be too big for my wrist but it looks perfect. My husband was able to easily adjust the length for me. I wear it everywhere and everyday.