5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Women's Quartz Watch ES2903 (Watch)
It is a perfect semi dainty watch that is a perfect color. I like the fact that it fits my little wrist even if there are a few extra links in it. Its a beautiful color as well a nice purple that isn't too overwhelming!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Fossil!, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Women's Quartz Watch ES2903 (Watch)
This is a beautiful watch! The color is outstanding. The watch face is large enough to see with ease. I love the clasp, very easy to fasten and unfasten and no worries of losing the watch due to the clasp. Then of course... it's a Fossil! This is my favorite affordable watch brand. I actually replaced a Fossil with this one. I'm pretty tough on jewelry in general so I need to take my other one and have a new crystal put in, after 13 years of use. It still runs perfectly and looks great, just needs a little "face" lift. :)

I ordered it late in the day and it still shipped the very next day. I had it on the day promised... it might have even been a day early but I didn't make it to the post office to see.

Absolutely NO complaints about the purchase or the merchandise!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Women's Quartz Watch ES2903 (Watch)
My husband is always great at picking out jewlery. This watch is so cute and very well made for the price we paid for it. I was actually really impressed with it. I wear on an everyday basis and its shiny and purple/pinkish. I have had compliments on the watch already. Would definetly recommend to people.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Women's Quartz Watch ES2903 (Watch)
i love it!, its a fantastic watch!..... i am really really happy with it its elegant and casual its perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, March 3, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Stella Women's Quartz Watch ES2903 (Watch)
A very lovely light mauve lilac color. Have been wearing it alot and am quite pleased with it. Costs less than the other Fossil Stella watches for some reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 17, 2014