5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, November 14, 2013
genee7 (Florence, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel (Accessory)
A really sharp looking bag. Looks awesome and holds a lot. I love the outside pocket so I can keep my phone it it without having to open it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most perfect bag ever, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel (Accessory)
I am a Fossil fan anyway, but this is the best one yet, for me. It is a beautiful shade of brown, with silver hardware. The leather is soft, but not so soft that it won't hold it's shape. I hate a bag that falls into a puddle when you sit it down. The zippers going all the way down the sides is brilliant. For the measurements of the bag, there is quite a bit of room. I have my Kindle HDX 8.9 (why I needed a new bag) cosmetic bag, comb, small wallet and other small items in the pockets. The cell phone pocket on the outside is why I picked this instead of the other bag I was looking at, a deal breaker these days. In the last few years, I have been a fan of small bags but this is the perfect compromise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Red Color Leather, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel
After "stalking" this bag online for weeks, I finally ordered it & am SO HAPPY with my purchase. Fossil makes a gorgeous leather with considerate detailing inside & with the hardware. Its the perfect red leather classic style bag that will always be "in" Every woman needs a red lady like handbag!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag I've bought!, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel (Accessory)
Have had this now for about 6 weeks and the real test came last week when we went away for a few days and I wanted it to carry my iPad 2, wallet, makeup, keys plus other things you need when away. It passed the test!
So user friendly with the zips going right down at the sides making it easy to find whatever it is I'm looking for and I absolutely love the little pocket on the outside of the bag too, perfect for my iPhone; no more missed calls as I can now hear it ringing properly and it's kept secure.
I really can't say anything bad about it, though like other reviewers I can't see me using the card slots on the inside so think they are a waste, but maybe others will.
I like how it stays standing up, no falling over even when empty. When I can, I will be ordering the black one too. I've finally found my perfect bag. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Bag!, June 1, 2014
lalunagypsy (Arcata, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel (Accessory)
I love love love this bag! I use this satchel everyday, it goes with everything! I usually carry quite a bit of stuff around with me and it holds a good amount. Most of the time I am carrying things so I like the cross body strap, however, it's also very cute on your arm. I am definitely buying another color!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Brown!, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Sydney Satchel (Accessory)
First off, I will say that over all, this bag is a beauty and nearly perfect in every aspect! The one fault I see with it is also something many of you may enjoy about it- the interior cc slots. I feel those are a waste of space since most of us carry a wallet, I could sure use two additional multi-function pockets! I am however completely pleased with the leather, the size (small yet holds so much and doesn't dwarf my body!!), the accessibility of the interior (finally, no more frustrating purse dumps just to find my <insert here>) and I am pleased with the adjustable cross body (or shoulder) strap that comes along. I do have a concern, the silver FOSSIL logo looks to be stamped and I am uneasy that it'll wear off over the years. It may take years but conveniently, that's after the product warranty closes... isn't it. I would've loved if fossil had attached their signature key ring to this but in keeping with the simplicity and classiness of this bag, I do understand why it may have been omitted. As for the color-it's not a ruddy brown or a deep brown, this is very much a reddish brown (almost has a copper tint) to it that shines beautifully. It isn't a grey/brown, brown/brown or espresso/brown. I normally wear and love gold but the silver hardware here doesn't detract nearly at all because it doesn't really show. Either way, mixing and matching metals is fine by me! I love the key fob but the clasp is strong which for me takes two hands, admittedly I am new to a key fob and haven't quite mastered the removal of the key while holding the purse dance. I'll get there. I've worn this bag on a fancy date (sans strap), I've worn it grocery shopping, it is a transitional purse and can move and adapt with you for the occasion. But, if your dress up style is definitely formal attire, this brown might not do-black might be for you.

Fossil Sydney Satchel