4.0 out of 5 stars Medium sized wallet
Published 6 months ago by Klsdgreen

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, wish it was only two compartments.
My iphone 4s fits, but my new phone wont. Was nice for summer but not sure how long it will last.
Think that if this was same size with just two compartments, it would be a better fit for everything.
Published 3 months ago by lieludalis

4.0 out of 5 stars Medium sized wallet, June 7, 2014
This is a beautiful, yet pricier wallet. I adore the sky blue color which adds a touch of fun and summer to any outfit. The strap clips on and off, depending on your preference, which I find very convenient as it is either in my purse or on its own. The inside offers a slot which conveniently fits a iphone, and the three card slots are nice. However I wish there was a clear plastic ID slot. The leather is high quality and very nice to the touch. The coin pocket was decently sized but nothing super special. Overall, this is a great classy piece that organizes everything. Large enough to be a wristlet yet small enough to fit in the average purse. Higher end and very nice!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, June 6, 2014
Giulia (NEW YORK, NY, US) - See all my reviews
High quality leather wallet. Fits everything perfectly and you can also attach your keys. Would be even better if you could attach a longer strap to make it an essential handbag.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, wish it was only two compartments., September 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, December 17, 2014
Love this! I was looking for something to hold my iPhone, money, cards, and attach my keys. It all fits perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
This is such a cute wallet! I use it all the time with my match purse

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 30, 2014
I love the color, but I wish it was a little larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 16, 2014
Perfect size and love the color!

Fossil Sydney Zip Phone Wallet Wallet