5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
I get a lot of compliments on this watch. It's nice and, after 1 month of use, I have no complaints.

Edit after almost 3 years of owning it: I still wear it regularly and it's still ticking and getting compliments. I'd highly recommend it!
Published on October 17, 2010 by JP

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Hubby
I gifted my hubby this watch for his Birthday and he loved it.It looks great on his hand. The reason I gave 3 instead of 5 stars is because when we need to replace the battery for this the leather strap needs to be cut as the strap runs all around and you will need a new strap for this.
Published on January 15, 2012 by Chy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, easy to read, couple of minor improvement areas, November 6, 2011
This is a very good watch. I'm going to break this review up into different heads... so here goes:

Looks: The watch looks good. I've had it for a few days and I've got compliments already. More importantly, I wear this and look in the mirror and it looks good! It is just the right size for me(the case is a little over 40mm) and I like the rivets on the leather strap.

Water resistance: Claims to be water resistant to 50m. Now I haven't tested this, but I did wear this one in the shower - just to test it and it continued to work without problems. So no complaints there

Quality: The leather seems nice enough and has been stitched well. The mineral dial window should ensure resistance to scratches. Overall, I'm happy with the quality of this watch.

Price: Got it from Amazon (seller: Mr. Watch) for $61.11. I would have gladly paid a higher price for this one - up to $80 perhaps. So a good deal as far as I'm concerned.

Service: The guys at Mr. Watch sent it by USPS and it was delivered to me in 3 days - even though I had selected the Super Saver (5-8 days) delivery. So very happy with that.

The only 2 things I *wish* the watch had - and I already knew it would not have these, but these would have been good:
1. Would have been great if the watch hands could glow in the dark
2. A calendar would have been a good addition

Overall, a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, October 17, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, but a little bigger than it appears, October 8, 2010
Jose Pablo Meza D. (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Very nice, manly watch!! The only detail I found, is that is bigger than it appears... But, not a big deal!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Fossil, November 25, 2011
Fossil watches have always been my favorite with great selection for all styles and very affordable. This design is rugged without loosing its fine style the authentic leather is very comfortable and the watch it self is very light weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, July 9, 2010
I saw this watch at the Fossil store and decided to buy it online. At the Fossil Store it costs $70. I bought it through Amazon for $59. I received it very quickly in the mail and I just love it. It goes good with a casual outfit. My girlfriend loves it too! If I had one complaint, it's that the leather band is a little difficult to fit into the the strap part. But I would recomend this watch for anyone who is looking for a nice casual watch for themselves or as a gift for someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, October 1, 2010
The watch is what I expected, it looks very nice. Very casual, I wear it to work, to dinner. Great watch for any environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice, April 22, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband. We had been looking at similar Fossil styles for several years, and I finally gave it to him for our 5 year anniversary. He is very pleased with it and has been showing it off non-stop for the past 3 months. Very good casual watch. It's big enough to be manly without being overbearing in size.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is a tasteful, functional design and construction of leather band is tops., April 8, 2014
The watch is designed in great masculine taste. The leather band is a great functional design and will withstand the wear I expose leather bands to.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Awesome, February 22, 2014
My one and only concern about this watch is that the leather band completely covers the back, and I'm not entirely sure that it can be removed so it may not be possible to replace the battery without getting a new wristband. Still I've had mine for almost a year and it is still ticking away just fine.

Other than that, I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this watch. Fossil is favorite. But know this., January 17, 2014
The band is really, really wide. So you have to get use to wearing it if you've had a regular size watch band.
Being leather I am hoping it will get more comfortable with time. No pun intended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›