4.0 out of 5 stars Classy and Versatile Watch, October 29, 2010
This watch is not only nice to look at, but can be worn in AF uniform in in civilian clothes. Fossil offers great style with the silver band and black face. It is comfortable to wear too. My husband is picky about watches, but he has really enjoyed wearing this one. The band is very smooth and doesn't cause any irritation that other watches have caused.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little heavy for a watch, but nice & classy., December 9, 2008
H. Pham (Westminster, CA USA) - See all my reviews
For the price, it's nice & classy if you're ok with the brand Fossil. I do want buyers to be aware that it's quite heavy though. When worn, it feels like you're carrying 2-3 lbs. on your wrist, compare to my other watches I have. That's my only complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 18, 2013
This watch is perfect and great looking. It has a very good fit. It's not bulky and it's easy to put on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love owning this watch, June 25, 2013
I have gotten many compliments on this watch and rings it made a statement of the well fashioned man.
When ordering the stainless steel watch I would recommend that you get the bracelet and ring was to go with it it makes for a complete set of jewelry.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husbands gift, December 20, 2012
I needed to get a watch that was simple and yet had a nice look for his job. I wanted to also make sure it was good quality. Now our children's names are engraved on the back. He will love this

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, January 15, 2007
This watch was perfect for my husband. He wanted something a little dressier than his everyday watch but nothing over the top. Very classy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, January 15, 2007
The shipping was quick, the watch is in great condition, and wv've had no battery problems like other people have complained about this vendor. I would buy from them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love, February 25, 2013
This watch ended up a big hit with my boyfriend for Christmas. He wears it everyday and says it is really comfortable. Very sleek style good for day or night :) Rounded edges prevent pinching and scratching :)

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener, January 15, 2013
It's just what I expected. Can't complain
The quality and the beauty is just what i hoped for. Buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 18, 2009
I was a bit skeptical because I have heard that Fossil has a bit of a reputation for bad batteries. However, I received the watch today and though I cannot yet comment on battery life I can say that the quality is great - it was much heavier than I expected and that is a good thing! My husband has been hinting around about a Fossil/Relic watch and he will be happy with this one. I will definitely buy more Fossil/Relic watches in the future as they are very attractive and have the weight I want in a mans watch and a price tag that doesn't make me ill. I would also recommend the seller - projected delivery date was 12/22, my watch arrived today 12/18 and was nicely packaged. Great XMas gift for the love of my life and a great value also.