5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, sleek design
I purchased this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he absolutely loves it. The face is pretty big and the little diamond at the top is surrounded by four shiny stones that make it seem a lot larger than it is. Overall it is a good investment because it goes well with all styles from dressy to just stylish casual.
Published on September 3, 2007 by kms

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch was stunning but the Fossil box was dinged up pretty bad.
The actual watch was stunning but I had purchased this as a gift and the Fossil metal box was dinged up pretty bad which took away from the experience, a lot. He still loved the actual watch though.
Published 15 months ago by Mona

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, sleek design, September 3, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, November 15, 2010
I received this watch a little while ago, and found that it is exceptional in every way, it still looks as new as when I first got it. It is easy to read, and I find myself just looking at it because of its overall brilliance! Everything that you could look for in a watch can be found with this exquisite watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, December 10, 2010
I bought this watch for my husband as a gift on our wedding day. He absolutely loves it. It looked really sharp with his tuxedo, and he can wear it with jeans and a sweatshirt. It's sleek, sexy, masculine...definitely a great find. The little diamond at the '12' is a cool detail too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch - looks better than the pciture, March 28, 2011
Nate (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a black dial watch and trolled through a lot of reviews before settling on this one. I was not looking to spend a lot of money but still have a professional/sporty looking watch.This watch satisfied both my wishes and more. The best compliment I got was when I caught my boss staring at the watch. Now I know what I should get for him for Christmas ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great look!!!, July 12, 2007
I got this watch as a gift from my girlfriend so of course it has sentimental value to me right away... I love the simplicity of it... the look is great also... the only thing I didn't like was the third time I wore it I scratched the quartz face... pissed me off... it's only 25 bucks to fix it but I mean come on... I guess all quartz is really soft but I wasn't doing anything and I don't really know how it happened... but all and all... great watch!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch!, January 29, 2013
I Bought this for my bf. He loves it and gets compliments often! It is a bit casual, yet can be dressed up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Fossil Men's Three-Hand Stainless Steel Dlack Dial Dress Watch with Black (Apparel)
An incredibly stylish watch that is definitely worth $100. Its a heavy watch which doubles as a blackjack. Expect it. Seriously though its heavy but rugged as well. Its doesnt scratch too easily if dropped. I can confirm that the links are lacking in some paint in between unfortunately. Fortunately though, this imperfection can not be seen while you are wearing it. It is very difficult to remove the panel to get to the battery to replace. Just take note of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch Review, May 3, 2012
The watch came on time and its totally worth the money! Looks great and goes with casuals and formals. I recommend anyone to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 21, 2012
I gave this as a gift for my boyfriend and couldn't wait for it to arrive. I thought the watch looked really good, I was so happy with my choice and the quality and design. He loved it, which is also a big plus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil Watch, February 24, 2012
Another great product by Fossil, the look of the watch is very sleek. It looks very expensive but is not for an everyday watch.

Rate and Discover Movies