5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!
Published on June 12, 2010 by A. Cornelio

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look the same
Not the same as it looks in the pictures. Idk why everyone saying it's big and heavy or it's just the one iGot . The one iGot was small not heavy as it looks in the pictures and everyone is saying , kinda disappointed bout that buts it w.e . Doesn't fully look gold and for some reason when iGot it , it had small black marks on the band whitch isn't good idk what's up with...
Published 9 months ago by Skillz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!, June 12, 2010
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
This is a really beautiful watch! I was looking for an oversize gold watch that looked trendy but elegant. The pictures do not do it justice, in person this is a gorgeous piece of jewelry! It is a bit heavy like the other reviewer mentioned, but not so much that it bothers you. I'm a petite woman and it's totally comfortable for me. I love the way it looks so much more expensive that it actually is and how the beautiful gold tone pops against my golden skin. I wear it with jeans, dressed up or down, even with mini dresses and it looks very cute and polished. I'm very happy with my new watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch, August 30, 2010
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
My daughter who lives in LA purchased an expensive gold watch and she sent me a picture of it. It looked so cool on her wrist that I had to have one. Although she purchased a rather expensive watch, I opted to order something more in my price range. The Fossil Unisex worked for my budget, looks expensive and is quite attractive. This watch would look good on a male or female. I have very small wrists so had a few links taken out. The watch is easy to get on and off too. Can't go wrong with Fossil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
This is a pretty watch, oversized and does feel good when you wear it, one of my facorite watches so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil unisexES2197, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
This watch is one of the many things that I purchased at Amazon. It is a fine watch but the band was too tight on my arm. I guess because it is a unisex watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
I've been wearing this watch for a week. I'm a cashier at a grocery store and I've been asked by a lot of customers where I got this watch from. It's gorgeous and very classy! Great timepiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 10, 2013
Nice Watch,

Im very happy with this buy, was an excellent gift to my wife !!!!

Great buy, great product

5.0 out of 5 stars has a perfect gold tone which is a soft tone nothing so ..., July 22, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
Very gorgeous watch, elegant, has a perfect gold tone which is a soft tone nothing so bright that would look like a replica, it's a excellent gift for any occasion, the only problem I had was with the currier (ups) that in the supposely first attempt couldn't find my address and decided to send it back to sender which was a big inconvenience and they were so unwilling to get another resolution and both me and the seller where trying to get another option any how they were kind enough to ship another watch in a next day shipping to get it in the same week which was very appreciated

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 28, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
This watch is great. Its face is large, which is what I was looking for. Also, it cost about half as much as some other watches I was looking at. The gold color doesn't look cheap, like some that I've seen. As mentioned by some others, the watch's band is a little too big for me, but a jeweler will be able to take links out with no problem. I'm very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
excelente

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch (Watch)
Bought this for my father and after seeing all the female reviews I was afraid it would be to feminine, but when it arrived I realized it is not! This is beautiful and he absolutely loves it. It came in a beautiful Fossil box. Its of great quality and very unique. Great buy!

Fossil Unisex ES2197 Chronograph Gold Tone Watch