Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on September 3, 2013
This Watch was exactly the one desired by my wife when shoping at one of our local malls, but the availability and price were of concerns to her. We have received the best deals from AMAZON, and wanted to see what was offered for her desired watch. I found the one she was looking for at a far better price and was available. I ordered this and it came before the quoted time frame and was exactly the item that she wanted. Thank you, AMAZON!
on May 9, 2013
Lightweight and modern, and goes with everything - I get lots of compliments. This color on this is subtle. Really great for spring.
on January 18, 2014
Watch has a beautiful color. She loved it! My girlfriend usually doesn't wear watched so I went with the thin band. It looks even better in person than in the photos. Buy it!
on April 10, 2014
I am very happy with my Fossil watch. Good quality and it's exactly like the photo. I absolutely love it.
on February 6, 2015
watch never worked had to change battery sTill never worked. but they did good and refunded my money
on October 29, 2014
Love it! Beautiful colour and long-lasting material.