5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch
Published on February 24, 2011 by MSRemington

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Cute and small watch... smaller than i actually expected it. My only issue is that the part where it clicks constantly comes apart so i have to be extremely careful that the watch doesnt unclick and then fall off. Not too flashy very suitable for work.
Published 14 months ago by Krystal Mole

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, February 24, 2011
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4141 Serena Stainless Steel Three Hand Watch - Mother of Pearl Dial (Watch)
I didn't purchase this watch from Amazon but would recommend it in general. I first saw it on Amazon and was hesitant to purchase a watch I had never seen. After several months I found the same watch at a local store. It was even prettier in person. It's a great watch for casual and formal occasions. The band is a little wider than I am used to, but overall it's really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars analog woman's watch, December 15, 2009
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas. She wears it daily and has never had a single problem. One year later and still looks new.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress watch, not overly stylish, just right., November 26, 2013
I bought this for my girlfriend on her birthday. She has thin wrists and this watch is perfect for someone who doesn't like huge dials. The silver finish is elegant and the numbers and the dial itself looks classy in an understated way. It's not something that will scream out style, but for those who like elegance will find it pleasing.

As expected everything is FOSSIL quality. I would have liked to see some black/color accents used in a subtle fashion, but hey, it looks decent. All in all, I would recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, October 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, July 18, 2013
My fiance bought this watch that I've bèen wanting for like ever! Good quality and very stylish..looks great on small wrist, very light.

3.0 out of 5 stars Second and last Fossil watch I'll ever buy, April 10, 2010
I purchased this awhile ago elsewhere. It was the second Fossil brand watch I owned. The first one's battery died (or so I thought), then after I had it replaced, it died again just a couple of weeks later. So I suspect it wasn't just the battery.

Having been fairly happy with that one at the time and thinking I may just have done something to it, or happened to get a dud, I went and purchased this model at a local department store. It didn't take long at all for the crystal to get gouged with just normal wear (I didn't do anything in this one I hadn't done with several watches before). And my eyes have become a bit more farsighted in the past year and now even with glasses on, the calendar is totally unreadable. Granted, not entirely the manufacturer's fault, but it is quite small even for those with perfect eyesight. The entire cutout window with the date can't be more than 2.5 mm wide with hairline like font.

This one has died now, far too early if you ask me considering what it cost. While I probably could have it fixed, I think its just throwing good money after bad at this point. The 11 year warranty is so limited, and considering the problems, there is really no point in bothering. The cost of a battery plus a new crystal and labor, I'd be spending half or more of a new one anyway.

It is the last Fossil brand watch I think I'm going to buy. While these might be fine for occasional wear or a user that isn't as hard on them, I tend to live in them 24 hours a day 365 days a year and I don't think Fossil is really up to that kind of use. Unless you're going to just consider them sort of disposable and be ok with replacing them a lot, you're better off putting in a little more money and getting something more durable, if you're like me with how you tend to wear them. I considered another one, but found several bad reviews of other models listing similar complaints. Early breakage, expensive repairs and not covered under warranty. I would expect that kind of damage in a $20-30 watch, not a $60-80.

Bottom line, they are ok for someone that changes watches all the time with every outfit or isn't very hard on them. If not, don't expect all that much durability. For repeated daily use, I would recommend spending a bit more for something that will last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shopping with amazon.com, May 10, 2010
I WAS VERY WELL PLEASED WITH MY PURCHASE OF THE PEARL FACE FOSSIL WATCH. I LOVE IT AND IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG AT ALL TO GET IT EITHER. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY COMPLIMENTS. THANKS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and beautiful!, May 25, 2010
I love this watch. It looks really sharp and sparkly, fits great and everything about it is the perfect size. Looks great with both a casual and dressy look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch theme Christmas, March 14, 2014
This was a gift for a niece who is a nurse. She needed a watch with second hand function and this fit the bill with glam to spare. Nice watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 30, 2013
i love this watch and wear it every day. the pearl looks like the real deal and i get many comments on how nice it looks. watches may be passe but i still enjoy wearing this watch. i have had no problems with this product.