5.0 out of 5 stars Love It
Large face but not too big, very stylish and beautiful. Only had it for a week and have gotten several compliments on the Quartz Pink Mother-Of-Pearl Dial. I am a nurse and with the large face and second hand it really makes seeing the second hand very easy.
Published 22 months ago by TamAj

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch and no issues so far
Gift for my wife a while back. Very nice watch and no issues so far. My only worry is should something go wrong there is no warranty card or anything stamped so I do not know what I what do if I encounter a problem with the watch and I am outside of the U.S.
Published 1 month ago by R. Dhaya

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, October 25, 2012
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4175 Glitz Quartz Pink Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, September 26, 2013
just as I expected and I like it totally on time I recommend this seller five star A+ if you want it get it

5.0 out of 5 stars :), August 27, 2013
Beatifull! exactly as you can see at the picture! perfect! girly, beautifull pink, you can wear it in any ocassion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, May 27, 2013
Love it! It is a great watch and I received it very quickly. My daughter has a small wrist and I had to have a few links removed from it...no big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, December 27, 2012
S. Turpin (Pocatello, ID United States) - See all my reviews
The pink is perfect...not overpowering. The stones around the dial add just the right amount of glitz. The size of the dial is perfect. I have a larger frame, so the watch band is a bit tight. I'm trying to order another link from the manufacturer, which will solve that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Watch!!, December 25, 2011
I am a Big fan of watches, and all of the variations in design style and technology that can be found in them. My Daughter is to the age that she wanted a 'big girl watch', and I bought this for her based on function features and style. She requested her first real watch have a date window, because she loves mine that have that feature, and she also wanted all of the numbers so as not to deal with roman numerals, or just markers-- being that she just turned 9, an understandable request! I also thought back to some of my first watches, and they too were Fossil brand watches. Literally takes a beating and keeps on ticking! She loves the detail of the sparkling bezel, and the pearlescent pink face. Other kids and adults have commented on it, and that makes her feel special too. Overall, a Great first, second or even tenth watch if you are so lucky!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, June 5, 2014
this product I found very beautiful, looks well made ​​lthough gives the impression of being great looks good in my hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feminine looking, May 30, 2014
Looks great and gorgeous. Had it for 2 month and like it. The pink color is slightly darker than the picture, however it is not a solid color and changes with the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fossil watch, May 12, 2014
The pearl (hewlett, new york, US) - See all my reviews
Watch arrived extremely fast. Looked even better than the picture. Does not have the same heft as older fossil watches, but still has a quality feel. I am extremely happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars like like, May 3, 2014
I wear this every single day ...I am happy with it because I do not have to remove it when I am washing my hands. The only thing that I do not like about this is the date it does not keep up.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›