Published 22 months ago by C. A. Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars Product is Nice.
Product is looking nice except few water bubble marks in front side of dial. I am not sure why these marks are there. Otherwise product is scratch free & looking brand new.
Published 19 months ago by Ankur Kumar Goel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking watch, easy to read numbers, and unique metal color, a bit tricky to remove the pins though, April 11, 2013
C. A. Parker (San Bernardino, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fossil Women's AM4383 Flight Stainless Steel Brown Watch (Watch)
This is a very handsome watch, the numbers and seconds are very easy to read, and the clasp feels very secure. The only negative is that I was unable to adjust the size myself, I am very handy and always adjust my own watches. The jeweler even had issues adjusting it, he commented that the pins seemed to fall right out after they were removed and replaced, so he put in some pins of his own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch looks great, May 21, 2013
Runs perfectly and takes the punishment of my work without issue. Great price and product. This is my 2nd Fossil watch. My last one is still running and worked wonderful for over 5 years. But the watch band clasp finally wore out.
These watches have specialized watch bands that are difficult to replace without high cost. But I love the watch so much I refuse to lower the ranking because of this one issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fossil, June 2, 2013
Love fossil watches, I really like this watch, thought the face was larger but over all really like this watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and the price is very affordable., April 8, 2013
great watch, it is more bronze than brown but a nice color. I love Fossil watches and this one did not disappoint me. Great price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as big as I thought..but I love it anyways!, March 20, 2013
I am overall very happy with my purchase. It is my new 'daily wear' watch. I absolutely love the color!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, July 30, 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend for her birthday. It fit all of her requirements: color, numbered, date, and "cute". And she loved it!

Although we did have to take in to get a few of the links removed so it would fit her well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, April 29, 2013
I thought it was bigger, but it's actually small and very feminine. The strap it's a little big for me, but I'll adjust it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look and true to picture, April 22, 2013
Shortening the band to fit was hard, bit otherwise great for me. Face is clear o read nd color good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, January 29, 2013
Me encanta este producto porque lleno mis espectativas. Gracias por los servicios prestados. Me encantaria que agruparan un poco mas los pedidos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown watch, March 12, 2014
I wanted a brown watch and this seemed to me the best of my desires. It is a casual watch. I love Fossil watches.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›